he sucks thats why
33%
maybe
22%

Total votes: 18

awmalzo

Is frontline being a *** lately?

Post by awmalzo » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:45 pm

no seriously he is turning into another anito....

RockNation

Post by RockNation » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Or USH (awmalzo).

Well if you get too cocky and feel like you are totally the God and creator of this game, it happens. remind me of my owning in W3 (WarCraft 3 for those who don't know).

toast

Post by toast » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:55 am

Lately?

anito1

Re: Is frontline being a *** lately?

Post by anito1 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:34 am

awmalzo wrote:sob... they are making fun of me....
Umm, what can I say? OK,if gay jokes are 'played' then u sittin on tha bench
This is real!! Not a drill!!! I will 'pop' you like a big fat pig!

Best 'write' a suicide letter, only way to end on a good 'note'
Go buy a trampoline and pogo stick, u need 'leap of faith' to battle me.

You're a dipsh.i.t, you're spits sh.i.t, this h.o.m.o, lickity licks a d.i.c.k quick
I'll 'beat' you like bisquick, 'sized' up, chances lookn 'bad' like a 'mis-fit'.

I'm armed like a wordsmith, fatmalzo opens his mouth but nothin deploys
youre not uppin the noise, you'll never touch me just stick to the little boys

playin wit little toys in this game ya wack and an ancient artifact
i would throw hard punches but dont want to force you into cardiac

and leave you lyin on the table brokebacking with blacknova
i'll flinch towards you just to prematurely force ya midlife crisis

Am i serious? please... dudes a joke like a dancing fat monkey
ill break this bi.t.ch down to the simplest form as if i was reducin' fractions.

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:41 am

You thinnk im going to be nice to you when u are in corps that use dirty tactics like using other corps to invade a nap ?
then you invade them

when peps play dirty it makes me sick
Hey i might be a arsehole to my enemys..im not going to invite them over to tea now am i?
But i can play the game fair and with in rules of battle...not using
any dirty tacitcs

I dont belive in spys or using contracts to help invade naps
nor will i condon any corp im in doing so or anybody that uses those tactics awmalzo

awmalzo

Post by awmalzo » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Fr0nTLiNe wrote:You thinnk im going to be nice to you when u are in corps that use dirty tactics like using other corps to invade a nap ?
then you invade them

when peps play dirty it makes me sick
Hey i might be a arsehole to my enemys..im not going to invite them over to tea now am i?
But i can play the game fair and with in rules of battle...not using
any dirty tacitcs

I dont belive in spys or using contracts to help invade naps
nor will i condon any corp im in doing so or anybody that uses those tactics awmalzo
hello I am frontline. I was in a corp named isa. I never did nothing as I watched the rest do the caps. Me frontline was so lazy that even when we lost 20 cols in 1 day I did nothing. Now a contracted guy torped a few laser out of a col, and I go OMG ITS AN ENEMY, I need to help!

let me explain:

when frontline was invaded for 2 months he did nothing.he never cared.
when frontline had a contracted guy killing a few turrets from his corp, OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD. [ more funny is the contracted guy was not going to cap the col but others where ]

I use dirty tactics?, as if it was me who made the contracted guy to take off. your an idiot. I never invaded isa, and never made guys to invade isa. ask vahlen for this. your lieing like anito, your a clown like him.

k I know the 'contracted guy' made a mistake, and he apologised. It wasn't beacons who made that guy invade isa, it was a mistake of his own. but your a **** head front.

There was a time where I played fair, but muppet wars has tought me all I need to know. If people used dirty tactics against me, then I don't care.

and dirty tactics = ceo mistakes after all = no dirty tactics at all. [not including the 123 password thingy]

frontline I have played this game and was already good at it when you where a whiney newbie crying around.

you think if I wanted to invade isa I would made a contractor torp some lasers? lmao, you would have waked up and say omg I am noobed, I can only see red news.

and yes if one of my spies where in an enemy corp I would screw them from inside, because thats what people did to me in the past, so I don't care, its the ceo faults. isa was not an enemy of mine, we wern't invading isa.it was a small mistake made by 1 guy. BUT NO I AM THE BIG GREAT FRONTLINE HAHAHAH...... your a noob I can take 12 of you and still wipe you alone go cry baby......

I have fought most wars in starport fairly. but if I manage to get a spy in a corp I will use him to hurry things up, I hate waiting. Its the other corp faults for letting people they don't know.

now if your crying that a guy uses spies at times to wipe enemies/hurry things up then I don't care.

and the funny thing is, I didn't used a spy against you. They are many people who used spies to help them in wars during the whole history of starport, more then 50, and you targetting me for something I didn't do to you. go cry pervert.

your an idiot.

go cry to mamma.

obama wrote:
The Pope wrote:your an idiot anito

your an idiot.

Cochise...

Post by Cochise... » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Lately?

Major.Arse

Post by Major.Arse » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm

this thread will auto-lock in 6 seconds