Awmalzo
40%
They have both turned into Noobs
47%

Total votes: 72

anito1

Post by anito1 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:27 am

awmalzo wrote:
Grimoire wrote:Maybe you should start over, from the beginning, what exactly happened? :?: :?: :?: :?:
nothing really, just a trash talking noob talking like a God....

they where alot more people on ga involved and they didn't posted much, its just the guy that did nothing which keeps coming on forums talking like a god.... [3 months after war and he is still trash talking...]well you should know him by now, take a look at his posts for an idea. The funny thing is he is posting the same stuff over and over again, same stuff I replied to alot of times and I don't want to retype it anymore.
there goes fatmalzo again whining and dining.... ill give you an advantage now: To all the players of SGE that kisses fatmalzo's arse... screw you all.. you cant beat me even if all of you combines to take me down at GA server... hahahahah.... you know why? coz you are freakin lame all talk, all air!!!

hahahah, come to GA and bring me down!!! hahahaha... yeah and even the mods at THE TAVERN... they cant handle the heat and they modified my post again.... what lameness are the mods at that forum section... i think its kwijibo that modified my post, screw you kwiji, your time is over so shaddap!!

jennifer is planning again another would-be failed attempt to bring me down at GA... better yet... all of you should join her now!!! hahahahah, and better make sure to bring total defeat to me!!! muhahahahahahah

... damn im drunk... but it feels good!!!

Moleman

Post by Moleman » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 am

Grimoire wrote:I would think it would be like in monty python and the holy grail when they ecounter the black knight(anito). Even though all of his limbs have been cut off, he still wont admit defeat.

"Its only a scratch, come over here and I'll bite your legs off!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-nox-

Post by -nox- » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:09 pm

anito1 wrote: their just a bunch of one hit-wonder (...) you cant deliver....you know why? you aint the best.... why is that? ask your mommas....
my profile begs to differ 8)

Blur3

Post by Blur3 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:28 pm

grrr...

Im waiting for anito to post something illegal that he could get ban

McGrod

Post by McGrod » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:38 pm

actually we were winning and there was no point me being there as we were totally kicking donkey. Daily we were getting more cols than what you could retake (you and oakenshhield).

Sure you would invade colonies ater spending about 30 minutes deending the system with mines and lasers (nothing wrong with that just we didnt bother cos you never came at us and even if you did outfighting a ceo ship isnt too hard ) .

Fr0nTLiNe

Post by Fr0nTLiNe » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:22 pm

I dont know why you all taking awmalzo's side
i used to think he was cool and we was mates but the one day he turned into a donkey

and started harrsing me on forums and in the game
im not taking sides but i can see where antio is coming from as I my self have had awmalzo have a go at me over nothing like hes got it out for me and try to bully me into being scared of him

As soon as he works out your not like everyone else and back down to him he starts BBQ talking and harrsing you on forums

Thats why i motion that awmalzo should be baned from forums as all he use's his account for is to put others down
we all do it now and again but he takes it way overboard
starting to be in every post

awmalzo

Post by awmalzo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:41 pm

take a look at this topic, count how many times I insulted anito, count how many times anito insulted me.

this willg et you an idea.

frontline you and your false accusations, the only persons I deal with on forums is anito you and wormites [ occasionalu, I think I am ok with that dude now ;0 ]

I know I know everyone knows I am a noob so XD , but still better then something low like anito

Havok

Post by Havok » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:33 pm

McGrod wrote:actually we were winning and there was no point me being there as we were totally kicking donkey. Daily we were getting more cols than what you could retake (you and oakenshhield).

Sure you would invade colonies ater spending about 30 minutes deending the system with mines and lasers (nothing wrong with that just we didnt bother cos you never came at us and even if you did outfighting a ceo ship isnt too hard ) .
McGrod, i didnt kno you were part of the jugg wars, what was your alias on GA?

toast

Post by toast » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:59 pm

all noobs now....seriously leave your problems ingame. I/many others couldnt care less about your little issues with each other.

Vermin

Post by Vermin » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 am

well the point of this thread was to contain this to one thread instead of all threads because keeping this ingame would destroy the world... we're cutting our losses here toast.

anito1

Post by anito1 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 am

Havok wrote:
McGrod wrote:actually we were winning and there was no point me being there as we were totally kicking donkey. Daily we were getting more cols than what you could retake (you and oakenshhield).

McGrod, i didnt kno you were part of the jugg wars, what was your alias on GA?
T1000 was his character... i got much better respect towards omlow though...

i beg to differ mcgrod... at the onset of wars we were waiting for the jugg to land on my cols so we can battle it out and stop their invasion moves... they didnt do that but instead invaded me1's cols... it came to us that they just want to invade and get alot of cols and avoids space battle as much as possible... and they werent kicking donkey as u claim...

generally much of the war was them invading when the odds favors them and they stop when it isnt... we made it into a point where they cant invade when im online... coz for sure i will amass whatever at disposal to sabotage their invading efforts...

fatmalzo's group and his pets keeps talking crap in order to hide their failure... just like bardock who until now cant accept the fact that for once in his lame life... he got beaten by me...

Havok

Post by Havok » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:15 am

i dont remember any T1000, he mustve either been part of the worthless jugg2 corp or joined the fight after i quit SGE, either way i dont remember fighting him.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:23 am

I shall clear the story up once and for all as a fighter in the war, for oakenshield.
They (juggernaut) were winning, we (oakenshield) were not.
They brought us down to half our original colononies, they ended in what i believe was about 400k followers for jugg 1 (8 man corp)
they got bored and quit, which is the ONLY reason oakenshield got cols back.

it was a fun war to fight, but I at least am not going to pretend that we won by out invading/ fighting them.

Checkov/Requeim sincerely hope this clears any and all confusion up.
Thank you and have a nice day

Moleman

Post by Moleman » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:43 am

LordSturm wrote:I shall clear the story up once and for all as a fighter in the war, for oakenshield.
They (juggernaut) were winning, we (oakenshield) were not.
They brought us down to half our original colononies, they ended in what i believe was about 400k followers for jugg 1 (8 man corp)
they got bored and quit, which is the ONLY reason oakenshield got cols back.

it was a fun war to fight, but I at least am not going to pretend that we won by out invading/ fighting them.

Checkov/Requeim sincerely hope this clears any and all confusion up.
Thank you and have a nice day
/salute checkov

Okenshield were a classy corp to war against, I had regular chats with you all while we were invading and you were all cool guys. As the dominant force on the server you were the guys we were going after!

Was a lot of fun but it was a looong time ago. To those who keep dragging it up can you please let it go and move on. :/

moleman

McGrod

Post by McGrod » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 pm

as I said I left because DURING my time there daily we were up on colonys captured and colonies lost. From memory chakotay titus and some other guy were the ones hitting us mainly.

Wars I am usually called in for are when people are pretty desperate and they require someone of my ilk.

McGrod

Post by McGrod » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 pm

wow 2 pages and this topic has stagnated already!

I'm not even going to bother putting a point system up, there was me expecting tons of really cool flames and here we have it, they both have run out of steam.

your both noobs.

Vermin

Post by Vermin » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:23 am

yeah I have to agree with grod, this was a major disapointment. One day I'll bring it back from the dead and we'll give it another shot.

anito1

Post by anito1 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:01 am

fatmalzo until now hasnt battle rap me... what a shame...

but anyways, im kinda busy again... and more so is that jennifer and her ga.yboys are tryin again to be some bug in my server, golden age.

awmalzo

Post by awmalzo » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:59 am

enchantress wrote:ANITO IS UNDEVELOPED
qouted for truth ;0

McGrod wrote:wow 2 pages and this topic has stagnated already!

I'm not even going to bother putting a point system up, there was me expecting tons of really cool flames and here we have it, they both have run out of steam.

your both noobs.
nobody tells me where I post.

Mcgrod, I suggest you look at your past posts/ topics before you say something similar.

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:22 pm

:o

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:19 pm

anito1 wrote:fatmalzo until now hasnt battle rap me... what a shame...

but anyways, im kinda busy again... and more so is that jennifer and her ga.yboys are tryin again to be some bug in my server, golden age.

its funny that because anito couldn't beat awmalzo in the actual game, he created the one thing he could beat him at, this battle rap (also known as making a fool out of himself in rhyme)

Armor

Post by Armor » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:21 pm

LordSturm wrote:
anito1 wrote:fatmalzo until now hasnt battle rap me... what a shame...

its funny that because anito couldn't beat awmalzo in the actual game, he created the one thing he could beat him at, this battle rap (also known as making a fool out of himself in rhyme)
Wouldn't it be "rap battle" anyway? "Battle rap" sounds more like a fight song or something...

Knives.
Location: If I tell you, your parents might file for a divorce.

Post by Knives. » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Bleh...

Why is this gay debate still going on?

I think they should both have a pillow fight...

First guy to fall out of bed is declared loser...

I'll be referee...

And I would also like to fight the winner...

CaptainKangaroo
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by CaptainKangaroo » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:02 pm

No one hugging cares about golden age, its a dead server. move on anito

anito1

Post by anito1 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:49 am

CaptainKangaroo wrote:No one hugging cares about golden age, its a dead server. move on anito
its not, i beg to differ. you know why? let me tell you something about its history...

Chronological list of server raiders we fought:

Civil Two (Jennifer) -Thorin's last tour of duty in this server where he podded the whore, jennifer.
Black Hand (Jennifer) - she came back and still didnt last.
Booga Booga (core) - great fight against them.
Jennifer/Evo tandem - its like one bottle of beer and they passed out to quickly.
Juggalows(fatmalzo) - one hit wonder only

They came, they tried, they pooped...

And as of now, its jennifer, invader, meshuggah and other pets they have...

particularly this invader fella keeps bragging about how old he is of playing this game, and how great he has been...

my reply to that fella is "F*** you! Bring it on fool!"

CaptainKangaroo
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by CaptainKangaroo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:08 am

History states that Juggz I, II, and III tore that server apart in a short period of time. That is a fact no disputing that, they did what they did then moved on to other servers.

anito1

Post by anito1 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:18 am

Cheesy wrote:i suppose anito will be miss starport for the following reasons then

-Not Backing Down
-Standing up for his friends
-Taking on an invading force stronger than his own corp
-Helping out new players and inspiring them
-Successfully drawing the entire attention span of 1 vet so that all he could think about was anito
-Fighting back against the odds, and basically embarrassing awmalzo and the other vocal members of juggernaut because they would rant and rave and take screenies of everything anito says thinking is a riot, while the rest of us watch and see how sad jugg is

you cant bring up any reasons awm, you attacked him in his home server, and you can't shut up about it on the forums, anito didnt do anything wrong, hell he stood up to you, something several people on this forum wouldnt do
your wrong kangaroo... its basically the same as going into the battle, dispose your 1 magazine of ammunition into the open field then running off to hide...

Vermin

Post by Vermin » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:32 am

My vote is for anito because he is an entertaining fellow!

Havok

Post by Havok » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 am

anito1 wrote:[
Chronological list of server raiders we fought:

Civil Two (Jennifer) -Thorin's last tour of duty in this server where he podded the whore, jennifer.
Black Hand (Jennifer) - she came back and still didnt last.
Booga Booga (core) - great fight against them.
Jennifer/Evo tandem - its like one bottle of beer and they passed out to quickly.
Juggalows(fatmalzo) - one hit wonder only
I think gunboat put in a brief appearance as well

anito1

Post by anito1 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 am

Vermin wrote:My vote is for anito because he is an entertaining fellow!
thank you very much young fella for that inspiring vote you added... It gives me more motivation to stand up to anyone and have fun killing them...

and yes at P5, i joined neox's corp to fight apocalypse and friends... to spice up and give life to that server... some friends are now pissed at me for that move i made... but someday they will realize that they must have fun...

and yes i will not trash talk apocalypse... he is a worthy opponent to be respected.