One world government

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

JesusRocks765

Re: One world government

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 am

MadAce wrote:
nine-breaker wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:Christians are peacful people when they follow Christs Teachings
That's why more blood has been shed in the name of Christianity than all other conflicts in recorded history combined? Yea, real peaceful...
If I kill someone in your name. Are you responsible?

JesusRocks765 wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:Christians are peacful people when they follow Christs Teachings

No true Scotsman Fallacy.
JesusRocks765 wrote:
I have never Killed anyone. I do wish homosexuality on the earth would be completely eliminated though, by whatever means neccecary.
Why?
If I tell you to kill someone and you do it, I am responsible. If you kill someone "for me" without me telling you too then it is all on you and your problem.

I hate homos and wish thay would all die off, Im not saying we go and gun them all down (good idea but would be murder, a sin) but hopefully AIDS and HIV Will kill them off or thay will just stop sinning gravely and stop their disgusting offenses.

Always a pleasure talking to a mature person with genuine questions. :D

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:38 am

how is wishing death on them any different that what teyla said? Didn't you say christians weren't violent. wishing genocide on a subset of the population doesn't sound very christian to me. I know simply thinking about adultery is as bad a sin as comitting it. I would think murder would be the same.

i will end with, people are born homosexual, it is not a choice (this is backed by medical research and testimonial from people who are attracted to same sex). If god is merciful would he really create people who are chemically imbalanced though no action on their own, and them condemn them for it? there have been studies that show you can detect homosexual tendancies as early as infancy to just a few years old. surely your not going to suggest infants and toddlers are making the concious choice to be gay or lesbian.

that sounds pretty harsh for someone who teaches peace. you must not follow jesus teachings about peace and love at all if you think about genocide all the time.

you can choose to ignore whatever goes against your worldview all you want, but that doesnt change what is the truth and what is the fantasy you create to live the life you wish existed.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:44 am

I hate gays, and I know they dont all have to die, (they will go to hell anyway) but they need to stop trying to be accepted.

They are rapidly gaining support and I will not have any part of it, I am forever against gays and oppose everything about them.

Your argument is not very strong, Most people like me were born Heterosexual, but we can resist those urges and your saying the gays cant? if they feel that way they should avoid what they do all together and not turn to sodomy.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:54 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:I hate gays, and I know they dont all have to die, (they will go to hell anyway) but they need to stop trying to be accepted.

They are rapidly gaining support and I will not have any part of it, I am forever against gays and oppose everything about them.

Your argument is not very strong, Most people like me were born Heterosexual, but we can resist those urges and your saying the gays cant? if they feel that way they should avoid what they do all together and not turn to sodomy.
are you suggesting you have homosexual tendancies and resist them?

my arguement is incredibly strong, you saying its not doesnt discredit it.

if we are going ot have a debate about this you need to stop ignoring my points and just passing them off every single time with the phrase your arguement is not very strong.

why should they be forced to live their entire life secretly harboring their feelings that "god" put into them.

again i ask you. is it christian to wish death on an entire subset of people you disagree with. hitler did that too, he also targeted gay and lesbians as well when he started his camps. are you suggesting god approved of hitler?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:58 am

ok, you suggesting that im gay and crap like that is why I dont like arguing with you.

I clearly stated that if we can resist our Heterosexual urges, thay should be able to resist their evil ones, then they wouldnt be gay.

Instead, they Choose to have gay sex, and that is what makes them evil. Has my point been made? What more do you want me to say?

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:59 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:ok, you suggesting that im gay and crap like that is why I dont like arguing with you.

I clearly stated that if we can resist our Heterosexual urges, thay should be able to resist their evil ones, then they wouldnt be gay.

Instead, they Choose to have gay sex, and that is what makes them evil. Has my point been made? What more do you want me to say?

i want you to answer the question of why would god create gays and lesbians if he hates them so much.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:00 am

God doesnt make gays, the devil does.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:02 am

where does it say that in the bible? and why doesnt god do anything to stop the devil from tainting so many innocent new borns?

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:27 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:ok, you suggesting that im gay and crap like that is why I dont like arguing with you.

So your telling me if Jessica Alba and Meghan Fox suddenly broke out in lesbian sex right in front of you, you would start preaching about how their going to hell?

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 pm

nine-breaker wrote:

So your telling me if Jessica Alba and Meghan Fox suddenly broke out in lesbian sex right in front of you, you would start preaching about how their going to hell?
Honestly? I think he would.

Major

Post by Major » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 pm

MadAce wrote:
nine-breaker wrote:

Honestly? I think he would.
i see what you did there.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 pm

hahahaha it went over his head too I bet

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 pm

I sure would, nothing is pleasant about watching homosexuality you disgusting freaks.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 pm

You would start preaching about the sin of homosexuality because you could never be aroused by two beautiful fornicating women, because you are a latent homosexual.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:33 am

you have the gall to call me gay because I find homosexuality disgusting?

your so stupid, its not even funny. :roll:

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:45 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:you have the gall to call me gay because I find homosexuality disgusting?

your so stupid, its not even funny. :roll:
It's a fact that a lot of people who are very homophobic are in fact afraid of their own feelings.

But it was a joke.

My personal guess is that you're just a very young kid in small-town America, taught to fear practically everything. Fear those who are different. Fear the rest of the world. Fear thinking. Fear your own body and mind.

I feel genuinely sorry for you. Religion can truly be something beautiful and an inspiration for someone to be a better person. But you're an excellent example how it can be a prison.

Perhaps right now you're facing issues that make you want a prison. This would explain why you've exchanged your personality with a personification of what you see as the most efficient escapist element in your life.

Let's hope your troubles or your perception of them will fade as you grow older. And maybe in a decade or so you'll want to be free and you won't be afraid anymore. I truly hope one day you'l have the courage to ask the questions that will help you escape your prison and become a free person, in stead of a mindless caricature.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Hes a down on his luck australian (who somehow can pay for internet service?) and was brought up by very sheltering parents. 22 years old, possibly unemployed.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:28 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:Hes a down on his luck australian (who somehow can pay for internet service?) and was brought up by very sheltering parents. 22 years old, possibly unemployed.

He's Australian?

22 years old?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Yes I am. Why do you all hate me Because I am religious? You guys are the ones with the problems if you dont tolerate a Catholic here.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:52 pm

I thought madace was the mature one of SGE, but this completely proves he is an immature Biased person who hates on poor people and Catholics.

One of the most immature players on starport (He doesnt even play, he just trolls the forums for 6 years and acts superior) :lol:

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:17 am

Woa woa woa don't even talk about tolerance. You are the gay basher here so you have as much right to talk about tolerance as any member of the KKK.

We don't hate you because you are religious, we hate you because you are rude, dismissive, and ignorant.

And a picture of a shocked monkey proves as much as any of the "proof" you offer in support of your god.

Finally, madace is one of the most intelligent members of the game and forum community. Bashing on him does nothing but damage your own credibility and make you look dumber than you already seem to be. :roll:

Edit: And stop acting so innocent

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:37 am

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:38 am

The funniest part is that that guy looks a lot like you :lol:

Sure, you wanna throw all the Actual debating out the window and post pictures, Im all for it

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:49 am

I didn't care about looking smarter when i was 10. And I don't now. The simple fact is you are delusional, as is any other religious person. And he does not look anything like me

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:05 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:And he does not look anything like me
Now Im getting to you, eh?

And now your making up lies on your posts?

I'd say I finally wore you out and won this debate.

Go back to your miserable life, your obsession with some faggy octopus, and your ignorance of the true faith.

This discussion is over.

I WIN

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:27 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:

Go back to your miserable life, your obsession with some faggy octopus, and your ignorance of the true faith.

This discussion is over.

I WIN
/SIGH there is so much fail in this statement...

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:18 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:

This discussion is over.

I WIN
You spend hours a day on a forums to a game you barely play ( and suck at) debating on a forums full of people who recognize you as the bigoted, hateful, immature, and generally WORST example of how a religious person should be, and try to convert them. And you say other people have no life? That's hilarious!

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:43 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:I thought madace was the mature one of SGE, but this completely proves he is an immature Biased person who hates on poor people and Catholics.

One of the most immature players on starport (He doesnt even play, he just trolls the forums for 6 years and acts superior) :lol:

For one, I'm one if the few people who are vehemently opposed to anti-theism (which some people call atheism).

Secondly, there has never been anyone on these forums I've been so patient with as you. Why? Because you need patience and respect.

I wasn't being dismissive of your age and background. It was 50% surprise from my part and 50% shame because I'm more into stereotyping than I realized.

But honestly, do you ever question yourself? What the hell are you running from? If you want to PM me, feel free.
Last edited by MadAce on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:26 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:

This discussion is over.

I WIN
SOUNDS LIKE I'M GETTING TO YOU BRO!

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:51 am

LordSturm wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:

This discussion is over.

I WIN
You spend hours a day on a forums to a game you barely play ( and suck at) debating on a forums full of people who recognize you as the bigoted, hateful, immature, and generally WORST example of how a religious person should be, and try to convert them. And you say other people have no life? That's hilarious!
I do have a life unlike you LS, I come here maybe 30-45 minutes a day to argue important subjects, I dont play the 2d game for 4-5 hours a day as you do :wink:
JuliusCaesar wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:

This discussion is over.

I WIN
SOUNDS LIKE I'M GETTING TO YOU BRO!
That is how you play the Pictures game :D Now your getting the hang of it :D
MadAce wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:I thought madace was the mature one of SGE, but this completely proves he is an immature Biased person who hates on poor people and Catholics.

For one, I'm one if the few people who are vehemently opposed to anti-theism (which some people call atheism).

Secondly, there has never been anyone on these forums I've been so patient with as you. Why? Because you need patience and respect.

I wasn't being dismissive of your age and background. It was 50% surprise from my part and 50% shame because I'm more into stereotyping than I realized.

But honestly, do you ever question yourself? What the hell are you running from? If you want to PM me, feel free.
ok, good.
And just post everything here, I dont like hiding any of my Statements :D
nine-breaker wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:

This discussion is over.

I WIN
/SIGH there is so much fail in this statement...
Thanks for being so specific :lol: