One world government

For non-Starport related topics

Moderator: Major

Mel'Kaven

Re: One world government

Post by Mel'Kaven » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Why Does He Capitalize Words He Thinks Is Important...?
JesusRocks765 wrote:
You poor, stupid Fool :roll:

You guys are to Stupid to understand Religion and I'm done Wasting my Time.
JesusRocks765 wrote: You're right, Idc what you guys think about me, I DO Love Jesus and Devote my Entire life to him, bash me all you want :D

Just dont Offend God (well..) and Im Happy :D
JesusRocks765 wrote:Ultimate Power Ultimately corrupts.
JesusRocks765 wrote:I was Reffering to PEOPLE With too much Power >.>

God cannot Become Corrupt - he's GOD :D

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:19 am

I got Shift-Finger D:

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 pm

i made my final comment a PM since people are probably tired of reading the back and forth arguing. As it has been like talking to a brick wall I will say nothing more on the matters of religion with jesusrocks as he wont budge an inch and neither will I.

2 weeks of vacationing here i come!

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:53 am

The Bible, Gospel of Matthew: Chapter 7, Verse 6 wrote: “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you."
JesusRocks765 wrote:You guys are to Stupid to understand Religion and I'm done Wasting my Time.
I AM Done arguing, and if you want to be stupid, its your Soul to risk, you guys are as Stubborn as Hell and so am I. :D

Nothing will take me From God, I will never change and unfortunately you probably wont either, but it doesnt mean I can't pray for your Conversion.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
The Bible, Gospel of Matthew: Chapter 7, Verse 6 wrote: “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you."
JesusRocks765 wrote:You guys are to Stupid to understand Religion and I'm done Wasting my Time.
I AM Done arguing, and if you want to be stupid, its your Soul to risk, you guys are as Stubborn as Hell and so am I. :D

Nothing will take me From God, I will never change and unfortunately you probably wont either, but it doesnt mean I can't pray for your Conversion.
Matthew 5:9

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

Matthew 5:22

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matthew 5:44

But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Funny thing is that no one here has issues with you being religious. You are, however, a fµcking retard and an embarrassment to any Christian

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 pm

idc what you think about me, glad you dant have any Problems with my Christianity though :D

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:17 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:idc what you think about me, glad you dant have any Problems with my Christianity though :D
You misunderstand. I have no issues with you being a Christian.

I have issues with you giving Christianity such a bad name.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:56 am

ok, what do you dislike about me?

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:ok, what do you dislike about me?
Lol!

Never thought he'd have to give a reason

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:47 am

to those of you in the forums that believe everything in the bible is the express word of god. please read this article

http://www.usbible.com/Jesus/jesus_wealth.htm

i wish everyone who is a "true believer" the best of luck sitting naked and hungry praying for food and clothing, because according to "jesus's own words" so dutifuly scribed by his apostles, people who are true believers will never need to have a fear of being provided the basic necessities, pray and you shall recieve.
i wonder what it would be considered then, if you've ever purchased your own food and clothing, or anything else for that matter. Does this mean you dont have faith in the word of god? thats a pretty chilling notion for those of you who believe the bible is law.

you will never beat me jesusrocks.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:28 am

LordSturm wrote:to those of you in the forums that believe everything in the bible is the express word of god. please read this article

i wish everyone who is a "true believer" the best of luck sitting naked and hungry praying for food and clothing, because according to "jesus's own words" so dutifuly scribed by his apostles, people who are true believers will never need to have a fear of being provided the basic necessities, pray and you shall recieve.
i wonder what it would be considered then, if you've ever purchased your own food and clothing, or anything else for that matter. Does this mean you dont have faith in the word of god? thats a pretty chilling notion for those of you who believe the bible is law.

That means dont worry so much about your money or clothing and Work to be Holy and Make your Soul Pure for God :D
LordSturm wrote:you will never beat me jesusrocks.
Im pretty sure that when I look down at you from Heaven I will have won :D
its not to late! Repent!!!

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:33 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:Im pretty sure that when I look down at you from Heaven I will have won :D
Actually it is too late: I spent my entire life following the devout word of God, helping other people, expecting nothing but salvation in return, until one day, a chemical imbalance took place in my brain, (that God must have allowed to take place) drove me to attempt suicide after several months of depression. Ultimately this results in my going to Hell for committing the unforgivable sin, even though my entire life was devoted to God.

Now while this isn't true for me, it has happened, this can happen to the best of people, and when it does, it really shows how big of an "chia pet" God really is. You have no argument for this, but I predict that you will make up some kind of bullspit about "God doesn't let that happen to those truly worthy" or something along those lines.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:16 am

What kind of Idiot would Shoot thamselves? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:30 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:What kind of Idiot would Shoot thamselves? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Obviously the same kind of idiot that would use the term "thamselves"

and never once did i say shoot, but if there is a chemical imbalance in the brain, meaning a lower serotonin, nor epinephrine, and dopamine level in the brain often caused by the cellular decay (meaning old age) it can drive a person into severe depression, causing them to do things a normal person wouldn't do. My mother actually had this disorder and tried to kill herself in a car wreck before we found out about it. She has spent her entire life loving God, and remains to this day a devout Pentecostal woman, her father was in fact a pentecostal preacher. To say that some one of this standard wouldn't recieve the grace of god, because of a chemical imbalance that he supposedly put there to begin with, is foolhardy at best.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:02 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
LordSturm wrote:to those of you in the forums that believe everything in the bible is the express word of god. please read this article

That means dont worry so much about your money or clothing and Work to be Holy and Make your Soul Pure for God :D
LordSturm wrote:you will never beat me jesusrocks.
Im pretty sure that when I look down at you from Heaven I will have won :D
that's not what it is saying unfortunately. try again. you should read further about the examination about how jesus encourages embezzlement and stealing. the entire thing is a fascinating read.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:54 pm

nine-breaker wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:What kind of Idiot would Shoot thamselves? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grammar Nazi got me again :(
LordSturm wrote:that's not what it is saying unfortunately. try again. you should read further about the examination about how jesus encourages embezzlement and stealing. the entire thing is a fascinating read.
Jesus never encouraged Stealing XD Once I saw your website wasnt the Bible and instead the Babblings of an angry old Athiest I knew it was for you, not me :D

You make me laugh so much wiith you arguments! :lol: What idiot told you Jesus encouraged Stealing?
Cloud1 wrote:You guys might be saying this on earth, but when the time comes and your about to die. You'll want to see your dead family and friends, a place to live. People shouldn't even ask questions about if he exists or not, just live your life until your dead, then let things happen chemically or spiritually.
They are too stupid and immature to understand cloud, they WANT to throw their souls to hell :(

I hope you dont :D

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:21 am

I dont hate anyone here, I just disagree with their viewpoints and when they directly insult my Religion, I get mad, and assume that since they reject God, then God will reject them (Like it says in the Bible)

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:58 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:I dont hate anyone here, I just disagree with their viewpoints and when they directly insult my Religion, I get mad, and assume that since they reject God, then God will reject them (Like it says in the Bible)
I think you misunderstand.

Very few people, if anyone at all, here wants to insult your religion. They want to insult you since you are an obnoxious, bigoted, short-sighted and judgmental little a-hole who is a genuine disgrace to Christianity as a whole.

Did you know that before you started bitching about Christianity all the time the subject hardly ever came up, let alone in a derogatory way?

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:
nine-breaker wrote:
Grammar Nazi got me again :(
LordSturm wrote:that's not what it is saying unfortunately. try again. you should read further about the examination about how jesus encourages embezzlement and stealing. the entire thing is a fascinating read.
Jesus never encouraged Stealing XD Once I saw your website wasnt the Bible and instead the Babblings of an angry old Athiest I knew it was for you, not me :D

You make me laugh so much wiith you arguments! :lol: What idiot told you Jesus encouraged Stealing?
Cloud1 wrote:You guys might be saying this on earth, but when the time comes and your about to die. You'll want to see your dead family and friends, a place to live. People shouldn't even ask questions about if he exists or not, just live your life until your dead, then let things happen chemically or spiritually.
They are too stupid and immature to understand cloud, they WANT to throw their souls to hell :(

I hope you dont :D

when you fail to actually read the article, you dont get to then comment on the authors opinions as invalid or valid. whats really going on is your scared your tiny little box you live your life in is a lie. He quotes exact lines from the bible/ other religious articles and analyzes them pretty accurately i might add.

have fun proving time and time again that YOU are the stupid and immature one, and that your too blinded by your lies you've created, you instead go around insulting and degrading others. have fun being a lifetime hypocrite!

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:04 am

MadAce wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:I dont hate anyone here, I just disagree with their viewpoints and when they directly insult my Religion, I get mad, and assume that since they reject God, then God will reject them (Like it says in the Bible)

Very few people, if anyone at all, here wants to insult your religion. They want to insult you since you are an obnoxious, bigoted, short-sighted and judgmental little a-hole who is a genuine disgrace to Christianity as a whole.

Did you know that before you started bitching about Christianity all the time the subject hardly ever came up, let alone in a derogatory way?
Are you Christian MadAce? if so, you are one of the many who hide in their Shells, and let people step all over their Religion without saying anything.

Im not gonna Pretend my Religion doesnt exist just to please athiests, if I see them post something evil, Im gonna argue it.

If you dont like how I stand up for Christianity, Put me on ignore, but you cant make me Stop :D

JesusRocls765|Defender of the Faith

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:21 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
MadAce wrote:

Are you Christian MadAce? if so, you are one of the many who hide in their Shells, and let people step all over their Religion without saying anything.

Im not gonna Pretend my Religion doesnt exist just to please athiests, if I see them post something evil, Im gonna argue it.

If you dont like how I stand up for Christianity, Put me on ignore, but you cant make me Stop :D

JesusRocls765|Defender of the Faith
I don't have time to be a Christian. I'm too busy being a good person.

And as for standing up for Christianity...
Who the fµck do you think you are, you tiny little speck of dust.

Christianity has existed for two-thousand years and it really can do perfectly fine without you being the pushy little bunny that you are. In fact it'll probably do a lot better without you screwing over its image.

Also, God created the himself damn universe. If you had any semblance of a brain other than the bare mninimum one needs to exist and annoy others you'd realize that the idea of you needing to protect God is so darn laughable it could destroy planets.

So far the only things you're defending are your own ignorance, the causa belli of militant-atheists and your own fear of being as completely and utterly insignificant as you are.

If you want to make a difference go do something constructive like trying to become humble by helping out the many needy in this imperfect world.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:06 am

of Course God doesnt need my Protection, Im just being a Good Christian by Defending his teachings :D

you really have a problem with people who dont think your in charge... your not a moderator anymore MadAce, get over it :D

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:35 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:of Course God doesnt need my Protection, Im just being a Good Christian by Defending his teachings :D

you really have a problem with people who dont think your in charge... your not a moderator anymore MadAce, get over it :D
you dont defend "gods" teachings you just waltz around spreading bigotry and ignorance.

also we humans do not currently posess any teachings from any kind of "god". we do however own quite a large amount of story books written by other humans.

also for christs (lol) sake stop putting smilies after every incorrect statement you make, it doesnt make it any more forceful of an arguement with it, and you just like an even bigger chia pet.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:of Course God doesnt need my Protection, Im just being a Good Christian by Defending his teachings :D

You're not being a good Christian. You're incredibly annoying, childish, short-sighted, bigoted and stupid. Unless you're saying that's what Christianity is all about, which I disagree with strongly, you're not being a good Christian.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:42 pm

MadAce wrote:

You're not being a good Christian. You're incredibly annoying, childish, short-sighted, bigoted and stupid. Unless you're saying that's what Christianity is all about, which I disagree with strongly, you're not being a good Christian.
MadAce doesnt think Im a Good Christain? :o

I COULD CARE LESS! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:56 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:
MadAce wrote:

MadAce doesnt think Im a Good Christain? :o

I COULD CARE LESS!
I think you're desperately attempting to say you couldn't care less.

Also, it doesn't matter what I think. Fact is that you're a horrible Christian. A true disgrace.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:43 am

Coming from a non-Christian that means nothing to me, I think your a terrible athiest and a disgrace to your kind. Your arguments are not convincing at all, your pride is as annoying as it is laughable, and you dont explain anything your saying so it all has empty meanings :D

I have never Had a fellow Christian say I am a bad Christian, Why? Because I Stand Up for my Faith and argue all you athiest Trolls :mrgreen:

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:Coming from a non-Christian that means nothing to me, I think your a terrible athiest and a disgrace to your kind. Your arguments are not convincing at all, your pride is as annoying as it is laughable, and you dont explain anything your saying so it all has empty meanings :D

I have never Had a fellow Christian say I am a bad Christian, Why? Because I Stand Up for my Faith and argue all you athiest Trolls :mrgreen:
For one, I'm not an atheist.

Secondly, of course my argument isn't convincing as my argument is your behavior, and it truly isn't convincing. We agree at least on that. But I'd be willing to explain some things in more depth if requested.

Thirdly, my "pride", as you call it, is a strong case of "In the land of the blind, one-eye is king".

Last but not least... There are ten's of millions of Christians out there who would be ashamed if they knew how you slandered their good name. This is a fact that your obviously limited experience with Christians won't change.

The only results your actions have are militant atheists feeling more justified in their argumentative ways and a worse image for Christianity.
So in fact, even by your own sick and depraved standards you're making the world a worse place.

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:57 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:Coming from a non-Christian that means nothing to me, I think your a terrible athiest and a disgrace to your kind. Your arguments are not convincing at all, your pride is as annoying as it is laughable, and you dont explain anything your saying so it all has empty meanings :D

I've never said I was atheist, atheism is foolish. I am agnostic, I believe that there are beings at a higher state of evolution than we are, but just because a being is more powerful, doesn't mean he deserves worship, and that in fact by definition contradicts the status of a "God" title.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:44 pm

the bible doesnt explain anything so it all has empty meanings.