Anyone heard from razz aka flash?

LordSturm

Re: anyone

Post by LordSturm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:13 am

i heard the ban hammer happened.

MastrIan

Post by MastrIan » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:59 am

I heard he went to Disney World but when he got there they were closed so he had to go home and as he was going home he was driving through the everglades where he came upon a toothless hermit standing on the side of the road who told him about this treasure map showing the location of buried pirate booty deep in the everglades when asked why he hadn't gone there himself to dig it up he explained that he has no mode of transportation and that if he was given a ride they could search for the treasure together which is why they spent the next 6 hours driving around swamps and bayous looking for a tree with 2 red gnarled branches stretching over a pool of tepid water to a small island no larger than five feet wide by five feet long with a solitary dead tree standing no higher than 5 feet tall with a thick cord of waterlogged rope attached to the shore which they found and also discovered several planks of wood which would need to be put on the water and then balance themselves upon as they pulled themselves to the island one at a time which they did as the toothless hermit volunteered to go first and was half way to the small island with the solitary dead tree when his plank of wood suddenly gave way and the toothless hermit was dragged under not being able to hold onto the thick cord of waterlogged rope which was attached to the shore and soon disappeared from view not 15 seconds after having set off from shore which gave razz hesitation but the thought of pirate booty was too much to resist and he grabbed himself a plank of wood and set it upon the pool of tepid water and grabbed a hold of the thick cord of waterlogged rope attached to the shore where he set off from balancing his knees upon the plank of wood grudgingly pulling himself hand over hand closer and closer to the small island with the solitary dead tree his breathe growing ragged and hoarse from the exertion to pull himself as fast as he could lest he succumb to the same fate as the toothless hermit whom he met and then departed company from in no less than 6 hours which gave his muscles the haste and will to pull himself upon the shore of the small island with the solitary dead tree where he lay upon the shore gasping for air until he had recovered his wits enough to stand up and examine the small island with the solitary dead tree which he found to be no larger than five feet wide by five feet long with a solitary dead tree standing no higher than 5 feet tall with a mound of dirt at its base which was where he decided to begin his digging which did not take long for as his shovel plunged into the ground for the 5th time the ground gave way and he plunged into the darkness of a pit 5 feet deep where he was greeted by the menacing face of Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey who told him in a slow raspy voice that he was the guardian of the pirate booty and only those who are pure of heart and stout in character can claim the pirate booty and that if he attempts to open the treasure chest upon which Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey sat he would be ripped to shreds and condemned to sink to the bottom of the pool of tepid water with the small island no larger than five feet wide by five feet long with a solitary dead tree standing no higher than 5 feet tall but he gave no hesitation as he accepted the challenge and attempted to open the treasure chest upon which Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey had just been sitting which at first did not budge until it slowly yielded and opened to reveal a single jewel the beauty of which could not be described and seemed to capture even the faintest glimmer of light and reflected it back a thousand times and as he picked it up Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey pronounced that the treasure is now claimed and that he would accompany Razz through the rest of his journeys so Razz the owner of the single jewel of beauty climbed out of the pit 5 feet deep under the solitary dead tree and came to the shore of the small island and set the plank of wood upon the pool of tepid water and once again grabbed a hold of the thick cord of waterlogged rope and set off at a furious pace to the shore at the opposite side with Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey sitting on his shoulder and reached the shore without incident where he began to walk back to his car which he discovered was no longer there and spent the rest of his days wandering the never ending everglades with Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey on his shoulder and the cursed single jewel of beauty.

In a sentence I heard that's what happened.

Dark.Cloud

Post by Dark.Cloud » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:17 pm

MastrIan wrote:I heard he went to Disney World but when he got there they were closed so he had to go home and as he was going home he was driving through the everglades where he came upon a toothless hermit standing on the side of the road who told him about this treasure map showing the location of buried pirate booty deep in the everglades when asked why he hadn't gone there himself to dig it up he explained that he has no mode of transportation and that if he was given a ride they could search for the treasure together which is why they spent the next 6 hours driving around swamps and bayous looking for a tree with 2 red gnarled branches stretching over a pool of tepid water to a small island no larger than five feet wide by five feet long with a solitary dead tree standing no higher than 5 feet tall with a thick cord of waterlogged rope attached to the shore which they found and also discovered several planks of wood which would need to be put on the water and then balance themselves upon as they pulled themselves to the island one at a time which they did as the toothless hermit volunteered to go first and was half way to the small island with the solitary dead tree when his plank of wood suddenly gave way and the toothless hermit was dragged under not being able to hold onto the thick cord of waterlogged rope which was attached to the shore and soon disappeared from view not 15 seconds after having set off from shore which gave razz hesitation but the thought of pirate booty was too much to resist and he grabbed himself a plank of wood and set it upon the pool of tepid water and grabbed a hold of the thick cord of waterlogged rope attached to the shore where he set off from balancing his knees upon the plank of wood grudgingly pulling himself hand over hand closer and closer to the small island with the solitary dead tree his breathe growing ragged and hoarse from the exertion to pull himself as fast as he could lest he succumb to the same fate as the toothless hermit whom he met and then departed company from in no less than 6 hours which gave his muscles the haste and will to pull himself upon the shore of the small island with the solitary dead tree where he lay upon the shore gasping for air until he had recovered his wits enough to stand up and examine the small island with the solitary dead tree which he found to be no larger than five feet wide by five feet long with a solitary dead tree standing no higher than 5 feet tall with a mound of dirt at its base which was where he decided to begin his digging which did not take long for as his shovel plunged into the ground for the 5th time the ground gave way and he plunged into the darkness of a pit 5 feet deep where he was greeted by the menacing face of Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey who told him in a slow raspy voice that he was the guardian of the pirate booty and only those who are pure of heart and stout in character can claim the pirate booty and that if he attempts to open the treasure chest upon which Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey sat he would be ripped to shreds and condemned to sink to the bottom of the pool of tepid water with the small island no larger than five feet wide by five feet long with a solitary dead tree standing no higher than 5 feet tall but he gave no hesitation as he accepted the challenge and attempted to open the treasure chest upon which Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey had just been sitting which at first did not budge until it slowly yielded and opened to reveal a single jewel the beauty of which could not be described and seemed to capture even the faintest glimmer of light and reflected it back a thousand times and as he picked it up Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey pronounced that the treasure is now claimed and that he would accompany Razz through the rest of his journeys so Razz the owner of the single jewel of beauty climbed out of the pit 5 feet deep under the solitary dead tree and came to the shore of the small island and set the plank of wood upon the pool of tepid water and once again grabbed a hold of the thick cord of waterlogged rope and set off at a furious pace to the shore at the opposite side with Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey sitting on his shoulder and reached the shore without incident where he began to walk back to his car which he discovered was no longer there and spent the rest of his days wandering the never ending everglades with Michael Molasses the Undead Monkey on his shoulder and the cursed single jewel of beauty.

In a sentence I heard that's what happened.

Knives.
Location: If I tell you, your parents might file for a divorce.

Post by Knives. » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Yes, I saw him last night...

He walked in on me and his mother...

Needless to say he was very angry...

He rushed to the kitchen to get a knife, but I beat him to it...

May he rest in peace...

But I guess the joke's on me...

Razz is gone to a better world, his mom is em..."pleased"...and I'm the one itching down there...

God damn it! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Whoa knives, what the hell.

Whoa Thorin, what the hell?!

Wtf?!

Is he really dead?!

Or is he banned?!!!!

Will Bardock ever know what the hell is going on in this thread?!!!

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of DRAGONBALL Z!!!

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:31 pm

ah yes. the next episode. 24 hours of waiting to see the awesomeness that was hinted to happen to only find out next episode would be 10 minutes of him powering up some mega epic pawnzor death blast and 20 minutes of commercial. damn you cable telivision!

Dark.Cloud

Post by Dark.Cloud » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:09 pm

I was seriously curious arse holes! He came on a few times after he quit and talked to me but i havent heard from him in a few months. He got banned right after he was quitting anyways for a false accusation, that he had been unbanned for.

CaptainKangaroo
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by CaptainKangaroo » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:25 am

I'm sure he is hiding in a port waiting for us to come so he can tell us how great of a fighter he is. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dark.Cloud

Post by Dark.Cloud » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 am

I was refering to him having gotten unbanned the first time and then rebanned. At this point in time i assume he is banned.

Frozen.Soul

Post by Frozen.Soul » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:54 pm

ive heard of him