Yup :D

JuliusCaesar

Re: Jesus stole my hubcaps

Post by JuliusCaesar » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:37 am

Oh-- irony, how potent you are!

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:02 am

So major, what were you thinking when you made this Title?

Jesus never steals anything, but How do you know that I steal hubcaps? D:

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:23 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:So major, what were you thinking when you made this Title?

Jesus never steals anything, but How do you know that I steal hubcaps? D:
People like you make me lose faith in humanity's future.

Woots

Post by Woots » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:47 pm

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:38 am

Well, at least I don't look like Bill Maher xD

JR is #2 AND 3,

MadAce seems to be #4 (check other thread). Do all Belgians have that much hair?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:27 am

And you are definately #1

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:44 am

Thats what I said?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:48 am

Not directly, another proof pf your arragance.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:51 am

???

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:16 am

Someone's confused :roll:

You did NOT directly say you were #1 before, stop acting so arrogant and then acting dumb when we point it out.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:06 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:Well, at least I don't look like Bill Maher xD

JR is #2 AND 3,

MadAce seems to be #4 (check other thread). Do all Belgians have that much hair?
#4 is someone who hates. I do not regard most people important enough to illicit an emotion from me.

The example given, tho, is quite a correct statement. Nice.

BTW, this cracked article wasn't intended to give a truthful representation of reality. It's intended to make you laugh.

Or cry, if you consider that some people are stupid enough to take these classifications remotely seriously...

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:41 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:Someone's confused :roll:

You did NOT directly say you were #1 before, stop acting so arrogant and then acting dumb when we point it out.
Thats actually exactly what i said jr.

and madace you seem to be getting pretty heated in the other thread. Fits the bill for me :D

And who says I'm taking this seriously? You are the one with some kind of metaphysical bone to pick.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:

and madace you seem to be getting pretty heated in the other thread. Fits the bill for me :D

And who says I'm taking this seriously? You are the one with some kind of metaphysical bone to pick.
Thank you for finally admitting that your posts are jokes :D

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:11 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:

Honestly, to get me to hate someone on an online forum I first have to consciously argue them, which would require me to be challenged in some way.

Around here, I'm not.

Although I admit that faking emotions can give a wide range of advantages.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:52 am

The only emotion I get from thd forums is humor, this stuff makes me laugh :D

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 am

Am I the only one who had FUN debating this stuff? :D

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:40 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:Am I the only one who had FUN debating this stuff? :D
hug You and hug Your Religion

People can make whatever decision they want as far as religion goes

Fact is when you die you decompose and end up worm food, where you end up if anyplace is highly subjective

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:11 am

WeGotDeathStar wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:Am I the only one who had FUN debating this stuff? :D
hug You and hug Your Religion

People can make whatever decision they want as far as religion goes

Fact is when you die you decompose and end up worm food, where you end up if anyplace is highly subjective
Your gonna wish you were worm food once you die.

(Oh boy Im getting this started again, but with an incompetant fool instead of slightly intelligent ones >:D)

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:03 am

JesusRocks765 wrote: (Oh boy Im getting this started again, but with an incompetant fool instead of slightly intelligent ones >:D)
If you are going to insult someone over the internet, AT LEAST have the balls to post it in a readable font.
And if you really must threaten people to validate your outrageous beliefs, please do it in a way at least somewhat more plausible, such as snapping him in half with your 430-bench pressing capabilities :roll:

and I wonder what you think you are starting, because most of this thread has been others and myself insulting your lack of intelligence and watching you spazz out in fits of righteous, retarded fits.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 am

JuliusCaesar wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote: (Oh boy Im getting this started again, but with an incompetant fool instead of slightly intelligent ones >:D)
If you are going to insult someone over the internet, AT LEAST have the balls to post it in a readable font.
And if you really must threaten people to validate your outrageous beliefs, please do it in a way at least somewhat more plausible, such as snapping him in half with your 430-bench pressing capabilities :roll:

and I wonder what you think you are starting, because most of this thread has been others and myself insulting your lack of intelligence and watching you spazz out in fits of righteous, retarded fits.
Julius is right. You have proven to everyone here you are just a little narrow minded fool and that, despite logical arguments against your beliefs, you continue to assume you are superior. Seriously, shut the hug up. Nobody wants to hear your preaching. You have officially lost my interest.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Mel'Kaven wrote:
JuliusCaesar wrote:

Julius is right. You have proven to everyone here you are just a little narrow minded fool and that, despite logical arguments against your beliefs, you continue to assume you are superior. Seriously, shut the hug up. Nobody wants to hear your preaching. You have officially lost my interest.
I never wanted your interest mel, I hope you permanently ignore me. As for JC, I have never threatened him just because I am strong, and I never get angry on here, so think what you want about me - but I think your out of arguments and afraid to lose.

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:55 pm

I had a wall of text about how insolent, immature, and ignorant JR is, but upon realizing that he probably wouldn't read it, I decided to keep it simple and matter of fact.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:25 pm

JR i never implied you make threats, only outrageous, stupid, unsupported statements that are probably lies. And don't give anyone any BBQ about arguments. You couldn't persuade a ten year old that broccoli is bad.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:55 pm

You couldnt pursuade anyone either, at least you've never taken a Christian away from the Church (I Hope)

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:50 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:You couldnt pursuade anyone either, at least you've never taken a Christian away from the Church (I Hope)
I'm guilty of that, a lot of that actually. To anyone that will listen, (please note that I don't press my beliefs on anyone) I tell them of this thing called logic, and what evolution truly is, and not what the church would have us believe it is. If I had to guess, I would say I've turned 13-15 people away from God, and I know the doubt stuck with even more. It is my dream, that some day people will realize that religion is what divides us as a race, and that the only way we can progress is to accept the fact that, what ever is out there, corporeal or not, it will be found through science, and not faith.

MadAce

Post by MadAce » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:03 pm

nine-breaker wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:You couldnt pursuade anyone either, at least you've never taken a Christian away from the Church (I Hope)
I'm guilty of that, a lot of that actually. To anyone that will listen, (please note that I don't press my beliefs on anyone) I tell them of this thing called logic, and what evolution truly is, and not what the church would have us believe it is. If I had to guess, I would say I've turned 13-15 people away from God, and I know the doubt stuck with even more. It is my dream, that some day people will realize that religion is what divides us as a race, and that the only way we can progress is to accept the fact that, what ever is out there, corporeal or not, it will be found through science, and not faith.
The church? What church would you be referring to? Generally "the church" means the Vatican, as in the "guiding" entity of Catholicism.

If that is what you intended to say then you should know "The Church" isn't against evolution.
You see, that's the thing with religion. It's pretty hard to generalize about it.

The notion that logic/science and religion are competing, or hell, even in the same god damn game is pretty preposterous to me.

The idea that religion is somehow a negative is one of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard of. Truly in the top 5.

Although I must admit that "religion divides as a race" comes close to the top 5. Congrats on that I guess.

Militant atheists are so damn pathetic sometimes...

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:15 pm

But I'm not trying to persuade anyone, and I wouldn't know If I have. See, in real life I have never met anyone with such a perverted concept of religion or of tact that would condemn harry potter fans to hell.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:44 pm

JuliusCaesar wrote:
But I'm not trying to persuade anyone, and I wouldn't know If I have. See, in real life I have never met anyone with such a perverted concept of religion or of tact that would condemn harry potter fans to hell.
You are so desensitized to sorcery that you dont even see it in those books.

JuliusCaesar

Post by JuliusCaesar » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:07 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:You are so desensitized to sorcery that you dont even see it in those books.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And you wonder why less and less people take you or religion seriously as time goes on.