Battleships/motherships

Ideas for improving Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Faint

Battleships/motherships

Post by Faint » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:42 am

huge epic moving colonies which u can build the sheilds up of it..also it heals players moves very slowly but has 100 hardware spaces and can use 3 weapons at the same time..can be used for invading by flying over colony walls only the solar cannon can hurt it..it would be too big to manuever the ground..also it is very slow so its not used to cap mainly to support. Players can dock at it since u can build a port aswell on your mothership. also it has 6 artis and 12 mod spots. Make some epic way of achieving this ship...and the players of sge will have something to fight for again for once..something epic.

This would be a battleship..it would actually go toe to toe with colonies..huge sheild banks and massive broadside lasers or photons..youd be able to switch out..missile attack would launch about 12 negs or nukes at once.

hey i figured this topic is full of tons fo bullcrap why not add some of my epicness

btw..the point of this is to be a reward for a corporation for achieving something..and each corp can only have 1...this would be so fkin epic and you all know it...imagine 2 of these having a space figh.t.2 corps who worked so hard to get them...sge needs epicness.

Voltage

Re: Battleships/motherships

Post by Voltage » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Sounds fun. But good luck getting Toonces to implement it. Or even look at this thread

Faint

Post by Faint » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:05 pm

the whole point of this thread was a joke and to show my creativness a bit. To keep ppl intrested we need new items and ships/weapons...possibly even a Race system..i mean Intergalactics? Antareans? what else is there lol..w.e tho the game is fun but could be fkin great. possibly even single player missions..where npcs were actually smart....and toonces also considered a "boss" roaming npc awhile back..which was another idea of mine and a few others. game needs new content..and a bit of a gui upgrade.

we should all really band together and raise some $ for sge improvment. The thing is it would be a risky investment because we do know how toonces would spend our $.

Voltage

Post by Voltage » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:28 am

Faint wrote:the whole point of this thread was a joke and to show my creativness a bit. To keep ppl intrested we need new items and ships/weapons...possibly even a Race system..i mean Intergalactics? Antareans? what else is there lol..w.e tho the game is fun but could be fkin great. possibly even single player missions..where npcs were actually smart....and toonces also considered a "boss" roaming npc awhile back..which was another idea of mine and a few others. game needs new content..and a bit of a gui upgrade.

we should all really band together and raise some $ for sge improvment. The thing is it would be a risky investment because we do know how toonces would spend our $.
Yeah, if he's not gonna improve his game, then he should atleast hire someone else to work it for him

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:15 pm

sounds good but for one thing. I don't think it should be used for invading, it would be the Juggernaut, the key to take any planet. If it's really that hard to get it, then it would only make strong corps stronger.
But in space, I'd like a challenge of fighting it, except that burst of 12 nukes would tear me to pieces. XD

Also, think about how depressing it would be to loose something that hard to get...but still, I like the idea :D

teyla

Post by teyla » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:53 am

something like that could need 20 billion credits and 100k tokens which each member of the corp puts in untill its payed for also as only 1 is allowed i think it should be the corp builder who gets it as hes the person most likely to need it.

my revised stats

shileds 1.000.000.000 (corpies can reshield free from here)(shields regenerate)
primary weapon
special weapon broadside
auxilary weapon
cargo holds 10000
Hardware slots 250
max speed 70kpps
turn speed 3.5 dps
thrust power 800 kps
energy regen 1000 twps
warp fuel efficiency 50 gpw
modules (#/32)

upsides enough ^^
downsides not allowed to cap even if player is skilled enough

please revise my stats and costs

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 pm

I like the super expensive 20bil creds, but 100k tokens? dream on.

GuardianDragon

Post by GuardianDragon » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:14 pm

wait, wasn't this supposed to be something that is possible for everyone to get? :P
20 billion is...a LOT of money, think about how long it would take, our banks only hold 200 mill. for the few people that are good enough to hold the entire server, it'll only take you like a week right? but how about everyone else. come on guys.
in my opinion, something with so much power can't simply be bought.

M2-Destroyer

Post by M2-Destroyer » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 pm

What the hug? Really? Revived?

Good hugging god -.-

Jeb

Post by Jeb » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:52 am

kind of a crazy idea, goes along with the carrier idea a little while ago..

shouldnt be allowed on cols though, but it would be fun as BBQ to fight one

EDIT* Maybe make it a buyable ship for when you kill 500 players on one server or something like that? gotta be some achievement based req for it