YES
25%
NO
75%

Total votes: 8

dylanb

New weapon :D

Post by dylanb » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:51 am

A small solar cannon. Does about the same amount of damage as the graviton beam and uses the same amount of energy.

It would fire small solar cannon shots in a ~30 degree cone. They would shoot as fast as the fusion blaster and do the same amount of damage as a laser turret.

Basicly, you hold the fire button and it sprays a solar shots all over the place, confusing and agonizing your enemy.

I would REALLY like to see this added, I think everyone will agree that it will be a very useful and balanced weapon.

Have a nice day, thanks for reading.

Major

Re: New weapon :D

Post by Major » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 pm

buy a token ship. its equipped to it.

PhAraOH

Post by PhAraOH » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:46 pm

do you mean 1 bullet does damage equilivant to a laser or a point blank direct hit? igs does 80 damage with 1 bullet. btw this will probably not be implemented, was just curious.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 pm

PhAraOH wrote:do you mean 1 bullet does damage equilivant to a laser or a point blank direct hit? igs does 80 damage with 1 bullet. btw this will probably not be implemented, was just curious.
yeah, toonces just doesn't make new stuff - another reason the game is dying.

RiveraK2

Post by RiveraK2 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:yeah, toonces just doesn't make new stuff - another reason the game is dying.
STFU.. If its dying like you say it is, then why the hell are you still around?
I'm tired of new age little punks like you bad mouthing this game..

Voltage

Post by Voltage » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Rivera, it isn't dead yet you say? Well it's pretty much in a coma then :lol:

It sounds like a ok idea, but good luck getting Toonces to implement it. Which is why the game is dying. He isn't making any new GOOD updates that would spice up the game

RiveraK2

Post by RiveraK2 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:59 am

Voltage wrote:Rivera, it isn't dead yet you say? Well it's pretty much in a coma then :lol:

It sounds like a ok idea, but good luck getting Toonces to implement it. Which is why the game is dying. He isn't making any new GOOD updates that would spice up the game
Last I checked there were over 50 players online throughout all servers. So yeah its NOT dead. Toonces just has to advertise better.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 am

No, it is not a balanced idea. If they did the damage of a lazer (200) and fired at the rate of fussions(~140bpm), thats OP.

Voltage

Post by Voltage » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:48 pm

RiveraK2 wrote:
Voltage wrote:Rivera, it isn't dead yet you say? Well it's pretty much in a coma then :lol:

Last I checked there were over 50 players online throughout all servers. So yeah its NOT dead. Toonces just has to advertise better.
50 overall. Oh gee thats a huge amount of players. I'm so wrong. /sarcasm. 50 players? You think thats lively? If toonces actually LISTENED to his forum community, and stopped with these "up"dates that just ruin the game further, It would probably get many new players. And I said it was in a coma, not dead.

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 pm

RiveraK2 wrote:Last I checked there were over 50 players online throughout all servers. So yeah its NOT dead. Toonces just has to advertise better.
There used to be hundreds of peoples online and like 10 on every server. Ok, the game's not technically 'dead' until no one's playing. You're the only person I've ever seen who does not see servers averaging 5 people on at a time as dead. I guess we can use the term 'coma' around you like voltage said.
RiveraK2 wrote:I'm tired of new age little punks like you bad mouthing this game..
agreed, but what's worse than them are the handful older players like you who think they're a hot commodity but actually are terrible, who try and share their 'wisdom' when actually it's worthless, who become indignant about their sadly formulated and even more sadly misinformed ideas... People like anito and Hustle'n'Ball come to mind when i see you post..

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:06 pm

on topic about the idea - i agree with mel that the speed of fusions and the power of a laser cannon would be too OP.. but that nerfed sounds exactly like the fire wave that we already have :?

good idea, but ultimately it's something that already exists, or would be too similar. If IGS didn't exist id say let's implement it and see how it goes,

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:13 pm

RiveraK2 wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:yeah, toonces just doesn't make new stuff - another reason the game is dying.
STFU.. If its dying like you say it is, then why the hell are you still around?
I'm tired of new age little punks like you bad mouthing this game..
Where have you been the last 2 years?

I don't play SE, its a terrible game.

Im not new age, Im not little, and Im not a punk.

Stop defending an inanimate object, I'll badmouth anything/anyone I want.