no
No votes
we need more rules
No votes

Total votes: 5

Sisqo

handicape match server

Post by Sisqo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:57 pm

now i was thinking if admins could make maps just for 2 players or 2 corps so they could see who is better.
propositons should be:no tokens,only 2 players or 2 corps with x members alowed,no npc no aliens,and spectators seats.
if u asked yourself why i puted handicape match this is why:i'll give 500k exp in advance to all players against me or my corp or maybe even 1mil exp advance,for those who lose admin should set 1 year ban or some penalty and the match should last 1 month.
oh yes the most important thing : enterance should be 1 tp and the winer gets half of enterance fee

now what do u think :)

Luna

Post by Luna » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:10 am

Go to Blitz and see there. Much easier to prove whose best on a server that only lasts 4 hours and usually doesn't have more than 5 people on it.

NeatLogs

Post by NeatLogs » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:22 am

If that became popular, there would suddenly be a whole lot of unpopulated servers.

If it doesn't become popular, there would be a server that is never populated.

So, no.

I wouldn't mind, however, if we had a server with unlimited corp size.

davoris

Post by davoris » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:54 am

O Sisko great idea i know what are u talking abouth and abouth whome!

I only add: they can have 2 corps against our one and 20 contractors only becouse they have allways more.

And most important i add: Administrator must be log all time to see what is happened.

Sisqo

Post by Sisqo » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:55 pm

few more rules added:l.g.s,kwijibo,davoris,dammis,sisqo,breakdown and their friends cant play at same corp and only 1 of them can log at the time.

also,they cant invade and build at the same time more then 5 cols per day and have to die 3 times at least in 1 day.oh and one of the rule is if something goes wrong others can complain and bitching on forums.

i should also add that if my corp start wining oposite corp should accuse us for cheating and abusing game,or something like that.

i love u all

Sisqo

Post by Sisqo » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Luna wrote:Go to Blitz and see there. Much easier to prove whose best on a server that only lasts 4 hours and usually doesn't have more than 5 people on it.
i did,i was first and the last player on bliz,no1 plays it or it was because i played it :)

General_Neox

Post by General_Neox » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:07 am

Nice idea, call the server Showdown