Golden Age Warp Bug?

Report bugs for Starport:GE

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Draze

Golden Age Warp Bug?

Post by Draze » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:12 am

I'm almost certain that this isn't intended but the most north west starbase (its a pirate base and I don't have the name because i can't find my chat log >.>) has a warp bug. If you warp in from the system below it you enter the system but it is impossible to warp back south of the system because the PB only has one exit warp but it has two entrance warps. Pretty annoying since I have to fly 5 hops to get back to the south system after going to the base.

Fixing would be amazing

Thanks o7

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Re: Golden Age Warp Bug?

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:10 am

It's been that way since GA banged, u can leave but u can't come back :)

Plenty of blackholes to get u where u wanna go.

Toonces
Site Admin

Post by Toonces » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:20 am

Draze wrote:I'm almost certain that this isn't intended but the most north west starbase (its a pirate base and I don't have the name because i can't find my chat log >.>) has a warp bug. If you warp in from the system below it you enter the system but it is impossible to warp back south of the system because the PB only has one exit warp but it has two entrance warps. Pretty annoying since I have to fly 5 hops to get back to the south system after going to the base.

Fixing would be amazing

Thanks o7
Interesting, i never noticed that before. Thanks for the report. One-way warps are on the list for the future, but this seems to be some sort of error.

HUSKER

Post by HUSKER » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Thankyou! please fix this lol. It's the most annoying thing ever.