Rep > Exp

Help for new users

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna, Major

zoliax

Rep > Exp

Post by zoliax » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:07 am

Hello,
I have a problem. When I log out game says I'm safe for 2 millions hours but when I log in I see that I'm kicked out of UN Protected space. Am I kicked when I log in or after the 1st hour of staying in protected space? Is it some bug related to the fact my reputation is higher then my exp? Is the only way to fix it is to get some exp so its higher then my reputation? I ask because I rarely play this game so I'd like to be able to stay in safe zone for as long as possible
Thank you in advance,
zoliax

Mel'Kaven

Re: Rep > Exp

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 pm

You should be able to stay in UN for infinite time if your reputation is larger than your exp. I have not noticed this bug, my dear sir.

CrazyGardenGnome

Post by CrazyGardenGnome » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Mel'Kaven wrote:You should be able to stay in UN for infinite time if your reputation is larger than your exp.
not anymore, you get booted now. Then some a*hole blows up my pod :(

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:10 am

That's why your location is Sol IIIa? D:

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:16 am

CrazyGardenGnome wrote:
Mel'Kaven wrote:You should be able to stay in UN for infinite time if your reputation is larger than your exp.
not anymore, you get booted now. Then some a*hole blows up my pod :(
What even? When did this happen? And how what reason????????

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:44 am

Ask our non-responsive admin :D

P-i-m-p

Post by P-i-m-p » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:35 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:Ask our non-responsive admin :D
:lol:

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:42 am

P-i-m-p wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:Ask our non-responsive admin :D
:lol:
True and funny - the best kind of joke :D

Toonces
Site Admin

Post by Toonces » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:38 am

No one has contacted me with any information related to this. My door remains open as always with an email to support@starportgame.com

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:08 am

Toonces wrote:No one has contacted me with any information related to this. My door remains open as always with an email to support@starportgame.com
Why not be more active on the forums? all the good ideas are here right for you. Take the time to read what your player base is asking and stop worshipping the devil.

avitohol

Post by avitohol » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:51 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote:
Toonces wrote:No one has contacted me with any information related to this. My door remains open as always with an email to support@starportgame.com
Why not be more active on the forums? all the good ideas are here right for you. Take the time to read what your player base is asking and stop worshipping the devil.
Lol thats a bit harsh.

CrazyChef
2010 Starport Champion

Post by CrazyChef » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:10 pm

i made a char on a few RB and never ported, 0 xp 0 rep 10k on me and booted from sol several times.. a bug indeed

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:24 pm

avitohol wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:
Lol thats a bit harsh.
Only way to get through to him. :wink:

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:59 pm

yes, because being a stuck up prick is the best way to get though to somebody.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:00 am

LordSturm wrote:yes, because being a stuck up prick is the best way to get though to somebody.
Well you're sure getting through to me - proof it works.

Stop kissing up to toonces.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:19 am

JesusRocks765 wrote:
LordSturm wrote:yes, because being a stuck up prick is the best way to get though to somebody.

i can only point out your a$$holery. its up to you to change it.

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:31 am

LordSturm wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote:

i can only point out your a$$holery. its up to you to change it.
Im only mean to people who are mean to me.

You started it, you entered into a fight in which you have no previous knowledge of, so the smart choice would be to leave, but Im expecting otherwise from you.

Mel'Kaven

Post by Mel'Kaven » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:36 am

JesusRocks765 wrote: Im only mean to people who are mean to me.

You started it, you entered into a fight in which you have no previous knowledge of, so the smart choice would be to leave, but Im expecting otherwise from you.

CORRECTION:

Lordsturm has been on this forum much longer than you and knows how Toonces treats it, he has knowledge of toonce's ways. And even if he didn't, its not like he cant read 4 posts up and see it. He simply said stop being a hugging jerk to everyone because thats not how you're supposed to treat people, especially your admin. You lack the common sense of a NORMAL human. Stop it with the religious banter about people going to hell, it is rude and against the Forum Rules:
Toonces wrote: 4.) Be respectful of others. Personal attacks, harassment, and excessive use of harsh language are not allowed.
Telling people to go to hell is not respectful, and it is a form of harassment, ESPECIALLY the admin.

LordSturm

Post by LordSturm » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:00 pm

JesusRocks765 wrote: You started it, you entered into a fight in which you have no previous knowledge of, so the smart choice would be to leave, but Im expecting otherwise from you.

no, your mean to everyone including people you have never talked to but happened to hear they believe something you dont. (ive witnessed it ingame)

i always collect background information before entering into any kind of arguement, arguing out of ignorance is foolish.

remind me how your rationalize your hatred towards gods children again?

JesusRocks765

Post by JesusRocks765 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Mel'Kaven wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote: Im only mean to people who are mean to me.

CORRECTION:

Lordsturm has been on this forum much longer than you and knows how Toonces treats it, he has knowledge of toonce's ways. And even if he didn't, its not like he cant read 4 posts up and see it. He simply said stop being a hugging jerk to everyone because thats not how you're supposed to treat people, especially your admin. You lack the common sense of a NORMAL human. Stop it with the religious banter about people going to hell, it is rude and against the Forum Rules:

CORRECTION:
The conflict between me and tooces began in game, when he declared himself a redical satanist - but hopping into the argument pretending to correct me was so hilarous, how can I be mad at you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Toonces wrote: 4.) Be respectful of others. Personal attacks, harassment, and excessive use of harsh language are not allowed.
Telling people to go to hell is not respectful, and it is a form of harassment, ESPECIALLY the admin.

ROFL! I hope you don't expect to be treated any different than the little geek you are (on your crappy game) I don't care who anyone is if they insult God. I will stand up and shoot them down for being evil.
LordSturm wrote:
JesusRocks765 wrote: You started it, you entered into a fight in which you have no previous knowledge of, so the smart choice would be to leave, but Im expecting otherwise from you.

no, your mean to everyone including people you have never talked to but happened to hear they believe something you dont. (ive witnessed it ingame)

i always collect background information before entering into any kind of arguement, arguing out of ignorance is foolish.

remind me how your rationalize your hatred towards gods children again?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20467

This is how I treat NORMAL people, not militant athiests like you guys.