Invalid username/password banned?

Help for new users

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna, Major

Leefo

Invalid username/password banned?

Post by Leefo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 pm

ok so i let my lil bro make an account and now i find out its screwed my account (after reading fourms).

i was wondering what can be done and also would like to tell admin to put this rule or whatever it is on support section of main website for any new players like me.

hope someone can help. :cry:

mcdfatty

Re: Invalid username/password banned?

Post by mcdfatty » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Pretty much the standard account rule is one character per person per galaxy...

But that also implies a secret rulethat ive made a mistake on before or otherwise i would be at like 6k acheivment and still be using the name Fatty.

The secret rule is one account per I.P. Address... more than one account on one computer will freeze the origional account

MastrIan

Post by MastrIan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:57 am

mcdfatty wrote:Pretty much the standard account rule is one character per person per galaxy...

But that also implies a secret rulethat ive made a mistake on before or otherwise i would be at like 6k acheivment and still be using the name Fatty.

The secret rule is one account per I.P. Address... more than one account on one computer will freeze the origional account
This is NOT true, the only rule is 1 character per galaxy and 1 account per person. As long as you aren't controlling another account you won't get banned, Toonces has stated this many times and many people playing from the same household haven't had any trouble after years of playing.

-Muffin-

Post by -Muffin- » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 am

Uhhh... Me and my bro both played in every server back in the day using two computers. AND my neighbors made accounts and characters on my computers. If you wait long enough, you can just create more lol xD i think this should be fixed... cause I've created probs like 5 accounts total on 2 computers