Just another new guy

Help for new users

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna, Major

BMW M3

Just another new guy

Post by BMW M3 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:58 pm

Hey i need some tips on how to play the game i am complete lost.

Your new friend,

Bimmer

feenix
Location: Join the SGE community in TeamSpeak, url: ygss.dyndns.org

Post by feenix » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:14 am

well i be glad to help with what i can, i guess the first question is what kind of person are you, do you like peace? or do you like to fight other players?

if you like to build planets and not have to worry about losing them, then join a pax, if you like to fight join any server (almost) which doesn't say pax, they mostly likely pk (player killing) servers, personally i like br for the people there. the map sucks but hey can't have everything lol

i try to help you more later but i got to go atm

awmalzo

Post by awmalzo » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 pm

feenix wrote:well i be glad to help with what i can, i guess the first question is what kind of person are you, do you like peace? or do you like to fight other players?

if you like to build planets and not have to worry about losing them, then join a pax, if you like to fight join any server (almost) which doesn't say pax, they mostly likely pk (player killing) servers, personally i like br for the people there. the map sucks but hey can't have everything lol

there was an old blind man trying to close the street, and he called another man to help him cross the streat, and the other man happened to be blined aswell.got it?

lol I am just joking between;p, ill post any help when I am bothered too tired atm ;p

feenix
Location: Join the SGE community in TeamSpeak, url: ygss.dyndns.org

Post by feenix » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:32 am

awmalzo wrote:
feenix wrote:well i be glad to help with what i can, i guess the first question is what kind of person are you, do you like peace? or do you like to fight other players?

there was an old blind man trying to close the street, and he called another man to help him cross the streat, and the other man happened to be blined aswell.got it?

lol I am just joking between;p, ill post any help when I am bothered too tired atm ;p
lol unfortunatly i forgot what i was gonna say since i laughed so hard.......

oh yeah, first before i can tell you to what kind of servers to go to i need to know what you like, like fighting or if you like to be left alone or somethings along those lines..

once you get into a server you will need to find ways to make money, the best way is to go to different systems, and try to find ports, and hopefully you will find ports that will let you trade between 2 ports that are close to each other (which we call trade routes) then use the money to make your ship better, or if you want to be a token whore(it's a good thing :wink:) you can also buy some tokens using the admiral page, which is located on the top right side on the menu on top.

as an advice: sell those tokens to players, do not use the credits section in the admiral page, the players will give you way more money then the game will. for example, in battle royale server, tokens usually go for 1000 tokens for 25mill credits. so with that kind of money you can get any ship you want and buy colony's. but once you get to that level we can talk about defences. (kinda tired now)

Michael2

Post by Michael2 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:44 pm

Hasef wrote:there was an old blind man trying to close the street, and he called another man to help him cross the streat, and the other man happened to be blined aswell.got it?
Meaning that no-one person can really help you because they are relying on their own sense of what the game is which differs from what another persons sense is.

:)

I feel rather smart now :)

Michael2

Broose

Post by Broose » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Michael2 wrote:
Hasef wrote:there was an old blind man trying to close the street, and he called another man to help him cross the streat, and the other man happened to be blined aswell.got it?
Meaning that no-one person can really help you because they are relying on their own sense of what the game is which differs from what another persons sense is.

:)

I feel rather smart now :)

Michael2
I just thought he was saying feenix was just as much of a newbie as him, and couldn't really help him much.

Patrikc

Post by Patrikc » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:34 pm

Broose wrote:I just thought he was saying feenix was just as much of a newbie as him, and couldn't really help him much.
I'm pretty sure he was. And I'm amazed of how awmalzo can spell 'street' correctly and incorrectly in the same sentence. :/
Still love you though. <3