Multiple People

Help for new users

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna, Major

Malshadow

Multiple People

Post by Malshadow » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:18 am

I need help with this. I've been getting into this game recently and I decided to get my friends into it too. My problem is my laptop I have a character on in permaverse 3 and a friend of mine has a character on my other computer on permaverse 3. I have another friend wanting to create a character on permaverse 3 to join us on my laptop when I'm not using it but it tells him he can't have multiple characters on the same server. He has his own account, it's the fact I have a character on there I'm guessing. Any way of getting past that?

dirt

Post by dirt » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:41 am

i would recommend your "friends" get computers of their own.

Malshadow

Post by Malshadow » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:59 am

Look man I'm not looking for people to be dicks. I seriously need help with this. It's driving me nuts because my friend is complaining because I told him I'd have starter money for him but he can't join the server. They have computers, they aren't allowed to have internet at their house because their parents believe it 'corrupts young minds' or some crap. This is not an attempt for help multilogging or any of that, that crap pisses me off too.

McGrod

Post by McGrod » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:22 am

The reasons it is in place as this is because there are thousands if not tens of thousands of punks about who will multi on games .
Dirt is not being a dick about it he was stating in a lateral way 'It aint gonna happen' . I personally do believe the internet can corrupt and also enlighten people. If there parents believe to such an extent your friends arnt allowed on, then SGE certainly is not the game for them. There are may insults exchanged between people and a some of them even myself find a bit disturbing.
If you and your friends really want to do it from one laptop then email PTT with your predicament but I cant see them going against the basics rules and the parents/guardians of those involved .
EDIT : I would also lose all respect for PTT if they did go against the wishes of the parents and guardians...And probably kill all your little bands colonies to show how important it is to listen to ones parents/guardians .

The-boogyman

Post by The-boogyman » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:31 pm

Malshadow wrote:Look man I'm not looking for people to be dicks. I seriously need help with this. It's driving me nuts because my friend is complaining because I told him I'd have starter money for him but he can't join the server. They have computers, they aren't allowed to have internet at their house because their parents believe it 'corrupts young minds' or some crap. This is not an attempt for help multilogging or any of that, that crap pisses me off too.

u think dirts a dick? you havent met talak.winstar yet have you?

Luna

Post by Luna » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:27 pm

PM Sinistrad at support@starportgame.com

He's one of the Admins and he can tell you what you can and can't do without violating the Terms of Service. If you can explain your situation to him he might be able to offer suggestions.

Good luck

Luna :)

Talak.Winstar
Location: In Space, contemplating how exactly to negate the crappy events of OMD and BND story arcs.

Post by Talak.Winstar » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:19 pm

The-boogyman wrote:
Malshadow wrote:Look man I'm not looking for people to be dicks. I seriously need help with this. It's driving me nuts because my friend is complaining because I told him I'd have starter money for him but he can't join the server. They have computers, they aren't allowed to have internet at their house because their parents believe it 'corrupts young minds' or some crap. This is not an attempt for help multilogging or any of that, that crap pisses me off too.

I am only a jerk when I start questioning things, but I have waaayyy more respect than dirt. Dirt's the chia pet who's killing DD's and worse yet, he's associating with douchebags, which is nothing BUT A group of punks with no respect to anything human what-so-ever.

As for you Malshadow, please refer to the announcment Toonces made in the Tavern. As Luna stated, pm the admins if you have any questions.

rojo

Post by rojo » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:01 pm

Talak.Winstar wrote:
The-boogyman wrote:

I am only a jerk when I start questioning things, but I have waaayyy more respect than dirt. Dirt's the chia pet who's killing DD's and worse yet, he's associating with douchebags, which is nothing BUT A group of punks with no respect to anything human what-so-ever.

As for you Malshadow, please refer to the announcment Toonces made in the Tavern. As Luna stated, pm the admins if you have any questions.

Quit messin around on the forums and go stop them then, if it bothers you so much.