The Upgraded Modules.

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Demonz

The Upgraded Modules.

Post by Demonz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Can you please explain how these are actually going to come useful in the game?

Upgraded Cargo Bulkheads, why are you adding these to the module servers? Having these on the no module servers make those sort of server more unique than any of the other servers. You can have an ISC on a module galaxy with Afterburners and 7 Upgraded Cargo Bulkheads and having 500 cargo holds.

Upgraded Energy Dynamos, having a combination of 3 Superconducters and lots of Upgraded Energy Dynamos would make invading a fleeing from fights more easily than what they can with just the normal Dynamos.

Upgraded Beam Extenders, I haven't tested these out but I remember someone telling me that even if you have 2-3 of the Upgraded Beam Extenders is like having a full load of normal Extenders.

You are upgrading too many stupid things that really aren't needed inside the game. I like that you are putting effort into the game and trying to make a lot more new items for people to use and they started to be worthy ones but now they are becoming rather silly. Make something unique for Starport like a new ship (people spoke about builder IGS) or a new weapon for people to use.

I haven't added a poll to the post because I want to hear what you think about the upgraded stuff instead of clicking a button.

If anyone wishes to add something into the post you can either find me on Starport mainly on Hydra, Ragnarok or The Boundless Sea or just leave a post below and it will be added as soon as I have seen.