The Starportian Database

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

McGrod

The Starportian Database

Post by McGrod » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:10 pm

in brief :
Going to make history of starport so any wars at all you remember along with players involved perhaps some dates or a rough idea. umm Corperations with players. Basically anything even mundane stuff. Players to be submitted do not have to be the 'best' this is about everyone.
So please feel free too bombard my mailbox and this topic.
PErsonal biographies welcome.
No the Book of Grod is not going to be opened that was deleted many moons ago...which is a bugger now :p .

Edit : Welcome back Spartan :)

DarkLordSauron

Re: The Starportian Database

Post by DarkLordSauron » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:49 pm

The hilarious but rather random Black Hand and Permaverse 2 war, that was a few years back. Ultimately fizzled out, but kept us entertained for a while.

Especially with Merlins posts on how to effectively rule a server between 3 corps whilst helping newbs. Good times were had by all.

McGrod

Post by McGrod » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:56 am

That was quite an event....umm as I was only a part time merc in that war could you guys give some more intel on that. Don't worry about being biased that is to be expected. :) .

SnakeEyes

Post by SnakeEyes » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm

DarkLordSauron wrote:The hilarious but rather random Black Hand and Permaverse 2 war, that was a few years back. Ultimately fizzled out, but kept us entertained for a while.

Especially with Merlins posts on how to effectively rule a server between 3 corps whilst helping newbs. Good times were had by all.
Was that the one I participated in? Because I didn't think it was all that big a deal.