The Vadraugh corp killing newbies ( Toonces Look)

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

nine-breaker

Re: The Vadraugh corp killing newbies ( Toonces Look)

Post by nine-breaker » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:16 pm

VanadiumDragon wrote:cool. u getting the forums 'bouncing' again makes up for u having no skill in-game. is this madace?
roflmao

Wagon

Post by Wagon » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:06 pm

nine-breaker wrote:
VanadiumDragon wrote:cool. u getting the forums 'bouncing' again makes up for u having no skill in-game. is this madace?
roflmao
nice...and clearly by his PMing of players who disagree with him, this was an issue he felt very close to... Q.Q

Destructo

Post by Destructo » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Wagon wrote:
nine-breaker wrote:
roflmao
nice...and clearly by his PMing of players who disagree with him, this was an issue he felt very close to... Q.Q

I did not pm someone who disagreed with me I pm'd a person who calls names (when he clearly doesn't know who they are) for no reason!

that is why I pm'd you I thought you had better character than that but , I was wrong on that as well.

Wagon

Post by Wagon » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Destructo wrote: QQ
it's okay /hug

VanadiumDragon

Post by VanadiumDragon » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:41 am

destructo i bet it never occured to you that YOU are the one with no character since YOU are the only one having issues, eh?

Barefoot

Post by Barefoot » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Cloud1 wrote:Blablabla. (odin) When you get killed by a vet, you learn how they killed you, so next time you know what to do.
this.

FortyTwoAxes

Post by FortyTwoAxes » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Cloud1 wrote:Blablabla. (odin) When you get killed by a vet, you learn how they killed you, so next time you know what to do.
RUN FO COVER

Mua'Dib

Post by Mua'Dib » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 pm

lmfao. This is funny BBQ.

VD should have quit years ago when the other skilled players did.

Gen

Post by Gen » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:38 am

I have a simple solution for all you newbs. Quite simply, if you pay off VD with either tokens or credits, he will leave you alone for awhile. VD even accepts lunch money. Big Bully!

kenoneill

Post by kenoneill » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Gen wrote:I have a simple solution for all you newbs. Quite simply, if you pay off VD with either tokens or credits, he will leave you alone for awhile. VD even accepts lunch money. Big Bully!
i genuinly lol'd at this, good one gen

VanadiumDragon

Post by VanadiumDragon » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Gen wrote:I have a simple solution for all you newbs. Quite simply, if you pay off VD with either tokens or credits, he will leave you alone for awhile. VD even accepts lunch money. Big Bully!
No i don't do that man. im playing simply because i like playing. im not bullying anyone... i am just playing the game. i have never said give me tokens and ill leave u alone. i dont think stuff like that is cool at all. if i invade or kill someone its becasue i like killling or invading :P

Gen

Post by Gen » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Then why, why I ask, did you take my lunch money? :cry:

Faint

Post by Faint » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:39 am

new players have allways had it tough in starport. my 12 yr old cousin killed alot of "vets" and had millions of exp on many servers capping double domes n BBQ. If you dont have a passion for this game you aint got BBQ tbh.

Luna

Post by Luna » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:16 am

In the words of JODRAM: Shut up or play PAX!

Dying is part of the game, a critical part most times. If you don't die then you probably don't learn. If you don't build then you don't learn to defend properly. I lost ALL my first colonies. If you don't invade then you don't learn to defend and fight. It's a vicious circle, and sometimes you become collateral damage. Ask questions, seek a mentor, and learn quickly. Survive, strike back and become proficient.

Most players won't kill you over and over. Avoid the ones that hassle you and keep to yourself. Expect to lose planets while you learn. We all lost our first hard earned planets. It taught us what we know now. Play some rebangs, or some PAX until you understand the basics a bit more. Take advantage of the newbie games while you can, if you still can.

Hang in there.

Chicboy

Post by Chicboy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:36 pm

VanadiumDragon wrote:
No i don't do that man. im playing simply because i like playing. im not bullying anyone... i am just playing the game. i have never said give me tokens and ill leave u alone. i dont think stuff like that is cool at all. if i invade or kill someone its becasue i like killling or invading :P
When you came back a while ago, didnt you leave a decent clan because they wouldnt let a couple of newbies in. You wanted to pass on wisdom? (memory kinda blurry)
Or have you changed?

breakdown

Post by breakdown » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Chicboy wrote:
VanadiumDragon wrote:
When you came back a while ago, didnt you leave a decent clan because they wouldnt let a couple of newbies in. You wanted to pass on wisdom? (memory kinda blurry)
Or have you changed?
hug aye

duece

Post by duece » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 am

Chicboy wrote:When you came back a while ago, didnt you leave a decent clan because they wouldnt let a couple of newbies in. You wanted to pass on wisdom? (memory kinda blurry)
Or have you changed?
He want as far as to blame starport's stagnation on our noobish greed (corping with friends).

Wagon

Re: The Vadraugh corp killing the game ( Toonces Look)

Post by Wagon » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:06 pm

MastrIan wrote:It's pretty crazy that there are some out there killing people on a player kill server.

Someone needs to call Destructo the whaaaaambulance.

(the car is Destructo)

Eternity

Post by Eternity » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:04 pm

People now days must be really bored.

VanadiumDragon

Post by VanadiumDragon » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Chicboy wrote:
VanadiumDragon wrote:
Or have you changed?
that did happen. and that is why i did leave for a bit. i dnt think its cool to see all the top players corping up and then napping to take out people that have no idea what theyre doin

Destructo

Post by Destructo » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 pm

VanadiumDragon wrote: that did happen. and that is why i did leave for a bit. i didn't think it was cool to see all the top players corping up and then napping to take out people that have no idea what they were doing

Respect ^ +5

Pwnster

Post by Pwnster » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Luna wrote:In the words of JODRAM: Shut up or play PAX!

Dying is part of the game, a critical part most times. If you don't die then you probably don't learn. If you don't build then you don't learn to defend properly. I lost ALL my first colonies. If you don't invade then you don't learn to defend and fight. It's a vicious circle, and sometimes you become collateral damage. Ask questions, seek a mentor, and learn quickly. Survive, strike back and become proficient.

Most players won't kill you over and over. Avoid the ones that hassle you and keep to yourself. Expect to lose planets while you learn. We all lost our first hard earned planets. It taught us what we know now. Play some rebangs, or some PAX until you understand the basics a bit more. Take advantage of the newbie games while you can, if you still can.

Hang in there.

/agree

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:38 pm

This is the most stupid topic I've ever seen in a very long time.

WeGotDeathStar
Location: Mr.Angry's House Drinking His Beer Watching Captain Kangaroo Re-runs

Post by WeGotDeathStar » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:23 pm

0zzy wrote:This is the most stupid topic I've ever seen in a very long time.

Speaking of stupid have you looked at your face lately? :D :D :D

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 pm

WeGotDeathStar wrote:

Speaking of stupid have you looked at your face lately? :D :D :D

0zzy
Location: P1, 11th, a new hope, BR, DF, P3, Pegasus Cluster, your mothers room.

Post by 0zzy » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:10 am

nine-breaker wrote:
WeGotDeathStar wrote:

Speaking of stupid have you looked at your face lately? :D :D :D Because its so hot and I'd shag my mum just to lick your dick! <3 0zzy

P.S Nine is a noob!

Ohh your so kind xD

DrunkenDoughnut

Post by DrunkenDoughnut » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 am

Pwnster wrote:
Luna wrote:In the words of JODRAM: Shut up or play PAX!

Hang in there.

/agree
/Also Agreed!

Solo

Post by Solo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 pm

If you don't like getting killed. Or if new players don't like getting killed should probly invest your time into a Pax server.