11th Dimention Server War I News

General discussion of anything Starport related

Moderators: Moleman, Kwijibo, Luna

Pwnster

11th Dimention Server War I News

Post by Pwnster » Wed May 12, 2010 9:50 pm

BREAKING NEWS SWI HAS BROKEN OUT

The Newly Banged 11th D. has had its First SERVER WAR! Woot Woot....

Blood Pack
Dead-Risin
Heaven's Gate

VS
/Fondle (Not official)
Havok
Builders Inc.
Intergalactics
Mayhem (not official)

Let me know who is on whos side and I will keep this updated...

Pwnster
Anchor
Last edited by Pwnster on Mon May 17, 2010 1:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

mArImBa

Re: 11th Dimention Channel 6 News

Post by mArImBa » Wed May 12, 2010 9:52 pm

kids ...

Pwnster

Re: 11th Dimention Channel 6 News

Post by Pwnster » Wed May 12, 2010 9:56 pm

lol XD

Barefoot

Re: 11th Dimention Server War I News

Post by Barefoot » Wed May 12, 2010 11:10 pm

you're an idiot. you have the teams wrong.

Woots

Post by Woots » Wed May 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Funny because its BP, DR and HG (sorta but not really) vs Havok. Builders and Intergalactics are fighting mostly on their own vs BP n DR.
HG is just failing vs /Fondle and tried desperately to get BP to help them :P

Barefoot

Post by Barefoot » Thu May 13, 2010 12:33 am

Woots wrote:Funny because its BP, DR and HG (sorta but not really) vs Havok. Builders and Intergalactics are fighting mostly on their own vs BP n DR.
Thanks for clearing that up for pwnster who doesn't even play the server and think he knows what's going on.

Blood pack and /fondle are really good friends from way back. In fact, I give almost all my millions to them daily because I like seeing them back in the game (and also because invading HG cols is such a piece of cake I don't need any cash to do it). /love Blood Pack.

PS EDIT: I'm also proud of DR and BP for putting the past behind them (playing with the mods) and having some fun on the game again - even if it's not quite as fun as it used to be. Not that there needed to be an example, but it shows that with mods the vets pwn even harder than before...

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Thu May 13, 2010 12:41 am

Blood Pack vs 3 corps = BP is winning.

Saber-Fury
2011 Pax Champion

Post by Saber-Fury » Thu May 13, 2010 1:43 am

Barefoot wrote:
Woots wrote:Funny because its BP, DR and HG (sorta but not really) vs Havok. Builders and Intergalactics are fighting mostly on their own vs BP n DR.
Thanks for clearing that up for pwnster who doesn't even play the server and think he knows what's going on.

Blood pack and /fondle are really good friends from way back. In fact, I give almost all my millions to them daily because I like seeing them back in the game (and also because invading HG cols is such a piece of cake I don't need any cash to do it). /love Blood Pack.

PS EDIT: I'm also proud of DR and BP for putting the past behind them (playing with the mods) and having some fun on the game again - even if it's not quite as fun as it used to be. Not that there needed to be an example, but it shows that with mods the vets pwn even harder than before...
I don't really know Pwnster one way or another.. so I don't wanna bash him too much - but the fact that the title is spelled '11th Dimention' just sort of emphasizes the epic fail of him getting the sides wrong. :lol:

Woots

Post by Woots » Thu May 13, 2010 1:53 am

BardockSGE wrote:Blood Pack vs 3 corps = BP is winning.
Yer not winnin BBQ :P
IN OTHER NEWS: This war is gay.

Barefoot

Post by Barefoot » Thu May 13, 2010 4:20 am

In other news, the server's pretty fun. many factions fighting. Everyone come join in and pick a side.

skynet

Post by skynet » Thu May 13, 2010 5:42 am

woot, ill give you d benefit of d doubt of assuming you didnt have the accurate info....

BP and DR requested me to join up with them in fighting anyone but i told them i will only fight fondle corp...

I gave IG and Havok a NAP on d condition that they disassociate with fondle corp and i will only battle fondle corp...

4fun was berating me so i provoked him to leave IG corp and fight me... he left and started to attack me...

later... heskey, ceo of IG, broke the nap by fighting my group, so the next thing happened is me joining up with BP/DR and fighting anyone who opposes this alliance...

and HG is not failing in d war against fondle, war is ongoing, and Fondle berated my group of saying we dont have a life by playing too much this game, i knew that was incorrect as me and my corpies always prioritize our real life obligations...

The change in d situation was that me and many of my corpies were dealing with our real life stuff that we had to reduce our playing time and thats when fondle started hitting us... and i observe that breakdown is playing too much this game... look who has no life...

my corpie captarcher is still busy, and woots, try to be objective in your statements... good day

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Thu May 13, 2010 6:20 am

Of course we're winning. Okay Builders does have a bigger empire. It's almost like they were on the server a month before us or something, right? Lol?

We win prolly 9/10 the fights. Please name me one time we have failed to drive you out of the system, assuming it wasn't maxed with lasers, please.

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Thu May 13, 2010 7:29 am

BardockSGE wrote:Of course we're winning. Okay Builders does have a bigger empire. It's almost like they were on the server a month before us or something, right? Lol?

We win prolly 9/10 the fights. Please name me one time we have failed to drive you out of the system, assuming it wasn't maxed with lasers, please.
And there was that one epic battle we drove every last one of them out of the system, Pi Velorum, maxed with their lasers.

SiN

Post by SiN » Thu May 13, 2010 7:42 am

We've only had more people than you at the start of a fight maybe once if that. Usually you all end up logging after you start dying. Not to mention, the one fight you could call a win was when you had two systems fully lc'd and outmanned us by a couple. Then what happened? We still had a man trapped on a col so...we reorganized and came back. Defeated you in your own lasers (which isn't uncommon) and got our man out of the col. We invade you while you are online...you rarely invade us while we are online. Our original 11 have built maybe 4 colonies total and invaded the rest. You claimed it would be easy because you knew where our "main systems" were (not hard, just type /news #) and we didn't know where yours were. Despite the credits we gained from token sales or friendly donations we always have less money, rarely had a full 8 nukes between us, and perhaps had 16 lc's between us. Out resourced and out manned we win because we roll as a pack. I still find it amusing that with considerably more resources than us you manage to lose.
^^ A short semi-coherent accounting of us being "beaten"
^^ Also, we don't claim to be builders, never have and could care less about being out built. We would prefer someone else build the cols for us like you have so kindly been doing
^^ (a third double carrot) @whoever claimed we were spending tons of tokens--I'm amazed at the amount of fuel everyone fighting us has been able to maintain with all the trips to sol and flights back to the fight. We don't fly around much, nor lose the insane amount of token ships you have (ox is a prime example 4 in one night just from fighting us). You guys must be "great at managing fuel" :P

Think what you wish cloud1 and continue counting and scoring the way you seem to be. Its more amusing reading this than fighting you guys because frankly...it's too easy.

@Toonces: during the time spent on 11th I have only strengthened my opinion of weapons mods making the game way too simple AND that being able to see someone elses ship mods has made space fights stupidly ez.
-Blood Pack

*Apologies for the incoherence forum trolls and grammar nazi's its early and i need to sleep.

Havok

Post by Havok » Thu May 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Pwnster wrote:BREAKING NEWS SWI HAS BROKEN OUT

Dead Risen
Heavens Gate
Blood Pack

VS

/Fondle
Havok
Builders
Intergalactic

Pwnster
Anchor
false. i stopped playing 11th months ago. asteroids became too much for me

Woots

Post by Woots » Thu May 13, 2010 8:09 pm

skynet wrote:
woot, ill give you d benefit of d doubt of assuming you didnt have the accurate info....

BP and DR requested me to join up with them in fighting anyone but i told them i will only fight fondle corp...

I gave IG and Havok a NAP on d condition that they disassociate with fondle corp and i will only battle fondle corp...

4fun was berating me so i provoked him to leave IG corp and fight me... he left and started to attack me...

later... heskey, ceo of IG, broke the nap by fighting my group, so the next thing happened is me joining up with BP/DR and fighting anyone who opposes this alliance...

and HG is not failing in d war against fondle, war is ongoing, and Fondle berated my group of saying we dont have a life by playing too much this game, i knew that was incorrect as me and my corpies always prioritize our real life obligations...

The change in d situation was that me and many of my corpies were dealing with our real life stuff that we had to reduce our playing time and thats when fondle started hitting us... and i observe that breakdown is playing too much this game... look who has no life...

my corpie captarcher is still busy, and woots, try to be objective in your statements... good day
I think it would be better for you and everyone else if you didn't talk at all.

Pwnster

Post by Pwnster » Thu May 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Barefoot wrote:

i put what people on server told me and i am a proud HG member...

Pwnster

Post by Pwnster » Thu May 13, 2010 10:08 pm

how about this someone put

HG
DR
X
X
X
X
X
VS
/Fondle
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

haha

Suave

Post by Suave » Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 pm

The Suavanator has been called up for the Builder's side! ( Well, me begging them to get in :P )

Suavanator has been owned and pwned many times by BP and DR, but who cares, itz all in fun. :lol:

skynet

Post by skynet » Thu May 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Woots wrote:
skynet wrote:

I think it would be better for you and everyone else if you didn't talk at all.
lols, that your reply? in that case, you should be one who needs to s.t.f.u.

P-i-m-p

Post by P-i-m-p » Fri May 14, 2010 12:09 am

please will the Real anito just stfu :x

skynet

Post by skynet » Fri May 14, 2010 1:18 am

pimp, talk to anito in game...

P-i-m-p

Post by P-i-m-p » Fri May 14, 2010 1:23 am

skynet wrote:pimp, talk to anito in game...
Anito, talk to me here :)

SiN

Post by SiN » Fri May 14, 2010 5:27 am

So many pre-requisites to "beat us easily"? Also, If you count the number of people on in your corp and allied corps compared to ours during the start and up to the middle of any fight we almost always have less. Its not our fault you tend to disassemble and charge in one by one :P With the op tractor beams its like a conveyor belt leading your members to their death..then again the entire third weapon system is op and makes everything in game stupidly easy..

Blood Pack

Chicboy

Post by Chicboy » Fri May 14, 2010 7:42 am

Oh I wish you guys were struggling (fat chance of that) then I would of mounted my white horse to come help...

BardockSGE

Post by BardockSGE » Fri May 14, 2010 9:16 am

Chicboy wrote:Oh I wish you guys were struggling (fat chance of that) then I would of mounted my white horse to come help...
Chicboy + White Horse = BBQ's about to go down.

leader.killer

Post by leader.killer » Fri May 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Havok wrote:
Pwnster wrote:BREAKING NEWS SWI HAS BROKEN OUT

Dead Risen
Heavens Gate
Blood Pack

VS

/Fondle
Havok
Builders
Intergalactic

Pwnster
Anchor
false. i stopped playing 11th months ago. asteroids became too much for me
lol havok someone named a corp after you....

Pwnster

Post by Pwnster » Fri May 14, 2010 7:45 pm

so..... any updates i havent been one cant log in error 10007 lol XD

nine-breaker

Post by nine-breaker » Fri May 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Pwnster wrote:so..... any updates i havent been one cant log in error 10007 lol XD
BREAKING NEWS: This just in! Lady GaGa does indeed have a hoohoo!

SiN

Post by SiN » Fri May 14, 2010 9:18 pm

The one fight you keep referring to incog...it was more like 20 minutes maybe 30 and you still had 6-7 people on and we had 5 people able to fight and one still trapped on a col with low shields cmined in. Your guys just epicly failed within your own lasered system. Oh also, you had nukes. We didn't. And we had significantly less lc's to use. So sit back down and go quit because of "mods."

I still hate the module system and believe it should never have been implemented. I'm still trying to figure out why i'm playing this again :D I think its because I don't have a comp for fps's (gotta RMA the [Edit] Mobo).